As long as you're happy

When we got to my dad's room i knocked on the door, it took a couple of minutes and i hear clinking and shuffling coming from the other side of the door. When dad opened the door he was in a t-shirt and his underwear and mic was behind him with a cherry red face while smiling, i put two and two together and finally understood what was going on.

Me~ Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo y'all did the nastyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Dad~ Shut the hell up and get inside kid

Hizashi~ Ack y/n stop it you're embarrassing me

Me~ Aww don't be such a baby it's jokes and you know it

Dad~ Anyways y/n, bakugo got you something the other day

Me~ Oh reallyyyyyyyyyyyyy???? show me now!

Hizashi went to dad's closet and grabbed a big box and carried it to me then gently placed it down by me, he told me to open it and when i opened it i was attacked by a puppy licking my face. I sat up and looked around the room confused.

Me~ What's this?

Dad~ Well...bakugo wanted to get you a dog and turns out this is actually baby's sister

Me~ B- baby....?her sister?

Dad~ Yeah, i was surprised when i found out as well i didn't think she'd have a sibling... so....do you like it?

I really didn't know what to say, of course i understand what they were doing now. They was trying to make me feel better after everything i've been through, am i happy they got me another dog? of course i just don't know how to put it into words.

I felt myself space out as my chest got warm sending a burning sensation through out my whole body, my face got hot, my eyes got wet, and my nose was runny.

FUCK.....im crying....i didn't want to cry....

Me~ Y- yeah i like it...i just i don't know what to say honestly

Bakugo held onto my hand and pulled me into his chest while he wrapped his arms around me.

Bakugo~ There's no reason to cry y/n

me~ says you asshole

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After a while they left me alone to get along with the puppy, i love the dog honestly she is like an exact replica of baby. I decided i wanted to go back to my room so i picked up the puppy and carried her to my room.

When we got there she sniffs everything then gets onto my bed and lays down, i get beside her and turn on my tv and put on a movie. As i was laying there my eyes got heavy

oh fuck i'm gonna fall asleep

Bakugo's pov:

Y/n's dad's and i decided to give her some space to recollect her thoughts and to also get along with the puppy, i'm hoping she still isn't crying cause though i won't admit it, seeing her hurt makes me upset as well and i'd do any and everything so she isn't hurting.

Her dad's was in the common area and i decided to go back to their room to check on her but when i got there she wasn't there....

Where could she be?

I thought of the only place she could possibly be and that is in fact her room, i walk to her room and turn the door knob and let myself in. Even though the room is dark i can make out a silhouette on the bed and i knew it was her.

So she's tired huh?

I decided to get on the other side of her bed and lay with her as well.

I got nervous thinking about if she was happy or not, i genuinely hope she wasn't hurting as much as before.

i placed my hand on her lower back and fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Time skip Monday 10:00AM

(still bakugos pov)

I woke up and stretched cracking every part of my back, i look over to y/n and i see her forehead is sweating. I pulled the covers off of her and felt her back and she was drenched in sweat.

This girl...i swear to god she is like a baby a cute baby...

I picked her up and carried her to the bathroom and took her clothes off placing her in the tub of warm water, she opened her eyes and looked at me.

Me~ Princess, you were sweating. I am gonna take care of a few things so stay here for me and i'll be back when you're done.

Me~ Otayyy be back soon

I went to her closet and picked out an outfit for her while looking for new sheets and pillowcases. I seen she has a dark silky blue set so i put it on her bed and pillows then threw a red fluffy blanket on her bed then placed the puppy by her food and water.

Me~ IM DONEEEEEE

i went to the bathroom and handed her the towel then walked out of her room and went to my room.

Y/n's pov:

After i got dressed i looked over to my dresser and looked at my phone, i had a message from kat

Katsuki~ y/n, hurry and get dressed. We have school and you don't wanna be late 

 I quickly slipped my sneakers on then sprayed perfume and dashed out the door rushing to class

i have a good feeling about today, i'm not entirely sure as to why but it just felt right.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In class:

When i got to school i walked in on mina showing everyone her dance moves, and denki is with jiro talking about god knows what. I get to my seat and put my head down and close my eyes, it hasn't even been a full minute and i feel someone rubbing my back. i open my eyes and see katsuki giving me back rubs

Me~ hey

Katsuki~ Go to sleep, your dad isn't here yet

I sat up and stretched

Me~ nah imma stay up, i'm not tired i just wanted to put my head down for a little

Just as i finished my sentence dad walked in and announced there will be a festival then everyone rushes to come up with ideas mina brought up dancing and jiro brought up music then everyone gets silent and quickly turned their heads to face me

me~ hahah...uhhhhh hi?

mina~ y/n baby

Me~ yes my love?

Mina~ will you do us all a favor and maybe umm....preform during the festival?

Me~ but what about you and jiro...?you're both talented im pretty sure you could do it without me

Mina~ yes that is true but jiro and i couldn't compete with you, not gonna lie you're way better then us and it would be better if you did it for us, we could dance together and i'll dance in the back

me~ no

denki~ as long as you're happy y/n do whatever you want to do

Jiro~ please y/n? we really need you for this one

me~ no, no you don't NEED me for this one. You WANT me for this one, i dont wanna participate in the school festival i'm sorry.

After class was over i went back to my dorm, took a shower, and went to bed not wanting to be bothered.