Information needed✨

Personal information

Name:Y/n Rose Schmidt-Afton
Age: 13, 15(this will change as the story develops- keep an eye on the age lmao)
Family: William Afton, Mrs Afton, Terrance Afton, Michael Afton, Elizabeth Afton, Evan Afton (CC)
Likes: All her siblings, her friend group, LolBit, fighting and (your likes)
Dislikes: Her parents, bullies, fish and (your dislikes)

Facts:

-You are Michaels Identical Twin sister. (And yes this is possible, only extremely rare)
-Terrance is not Michael in this story.
-Terrance is the eldest sibling amongst them all.
-You and Michael both bully Chris
-You are one of the Fnaf tormentors.
-You and Michael are extremely close.
-Your allergic to any type of fish.
-You are close with Elizabeth and Chris but you never bonded too much.

You despise your parents, especially your dad. But you still have a off spot for them as they're your parents.
Mrs Afton unnoticeably neglects the twins, seeking out perfection especially in y/n because she's female. Her personal excuse is that they're old enough to do things themselves, they aren't children anymore. But deep down she does love all her children equally.
Your father (William Afton) manipulates and psychology abuses the twins. He only hits you when he's angry, or have been disrupted in his work.
His abuse became more physical after the death of CC, Liz and Mrs Afton.
William has manic episodes where he goes slightly crazy and has a need to see blood, which is one of the reasons for him making the SL animatronics like they are. This is the reason you were sent off to an asylum and was told you were in 'hospital'.

You died at the age of 8 By LolBit but kept it a secret, nobody knew.
You were sent to an asylum at age 8 after 'dissapearing' and went for 2 years where you were experimented on and came back when you was 10 years old.
After 3 years being back home, is where our story really begins...

Edited: July 24th 2022