CHAPTER NINE

Today's the day I would finally meet everyone who supposedly lives in the house or well the mansion.
I go to find pops to tell him to be aware that I am going to be working on my stamina and fighting skills alone.
Now I've shown him my forms I'm just normally in my natural one which I died in but if I'm honest I think he's still shook about my dead forms by his expression when I'm in my normal one but I'm gonna hide my wings and everything so I can surprise the others when I meet them or something

FLASHBACK**

"Hey pops?"

'Yes Y/n?'

"I'm going to be honest and say I want to show you my angel sides and all of that if that's okay at least well you know you never saw them?"
He simply nodded to me and I dragged him into the back area of the mansion where it's nicer to train in the summer or to relax
"What do you want to see first? My angel side, my demon side, my fallen angel side(natural side) or my combined"
'How about you show me in the order you just said, I'm just excited to see what my little girl can do'
I chuckle nervously but was excited to see how he thinks of me after this. Bad thoughts crossed my mind but I shook them off replying to him.
'Will he hate me?'
"Thanks pops even though I'm not  little anyway let's begin"

I slowly begin to transform into my angel side thinking about all the positives what make me happy and a good person.
Taking in my environment with all the birds chirping and animals singing it felt wonderful to just be happy
I feel this bright white light shine around me and that's how I know it worked.
I feel my emotions become happier and more joyous. That's how I know it worked. Whenever I transform, my mood usually is affected slightly.
I begin to stretch my cramped wings showing off their size. After my wings feel less cramped I begin to flap them and begin to slowly hover above the ground. (imagine a golden halo)
I can just hear pops clapping he sent me a message to carry on with the next form.
(Making everyone aware that I'm only using the photo to envision the wings, not the clothes. This was the most realistic ones drawn I could find that I liked)

I then begin to think about all the negatives what makes me sad and a bad person

I then listen for all the screams through the forest from god knows what is going on but it's triggering me so thank youuu.
I feel all of this negative aura around me and a flash of red and bingo it worked.
I feel my emotions drop slightly, being more frustrated, moody and neutral.
Gotta be honest love the feeling of transforming and stretching my wings out. Feeling the hair behind me warming my body nicely.
All I can hear is papa praising me 'God how will he react to my other two'
(Again the wings, horns and also the hair, just not the clothes)

All I can hear is papa praising me 'God how will he react to my other two' (Again the wings, horns and also the hair, just not the clothes)