CHAPTER EIGHTEEN

A dark black room which echoes my movements. I look around and I see it.
A pair of red eyes.
I couldn't keep up with it, eyes were everywhere but then it came towards the light
It was soon revealed to be a demon with lots of mouths and I don't like this thing.

It started coming towards me
"I will get you~
You will be mine~
You killed them all
You could avenge them
It's okay just listen and
Look under your bed
It will set you free"

I was soon snapped awake in a cold sweat but then I remembered "Look under your bed, it will set you free" Just to be safe I looked under my bed and there was a...

A beautiful dark red and black box.
Before I got the chance to open it papa called me downstairs for something to eat. So I put the box under my bed again and teleported downstairs.

"So y/n how was your date" Ben asked I hope he messed it up maybe I'll have a chance
Wanting to know if Toby messed anything up I discovered after reading his mind
I giggled but also blushed at his question "It was perfect thanks for asking"
"Soo..."
"Who wants to train with me today" I asked raising an eyebrow
"I will" two voices said in unison
I turned around to see Ej and Jeff staring at each other angrily
"Alright then meet me in the training room in an hour"
I teleported away and took a quick shower and got dressed for training in one of my outfits.

I walked out of my room and I heard soft footsteps heading my way. Before I got the chance to look who was running my direction I felt a body wrap itself around my waist.
Sally
"Hey sissy"
"Hello snowflake, whatcha need"
She giggled loudly and spoke " can you play with me and Splendorrr we wanna play tea party and dress up"
"Maybe later snowflake I promised Jeff and Ej I'd train with them, maybe after or tomorrow"
She huffed then agreed to my conditions, I walked down the stairs towards the training room.
What do you know I've got two boys waiting for me.
"Okay boys I wanted to practice my hand to hand combat and skills without any abilities helping me.
So what should we do first"
Jeff and Ej just looked at each other then glanced back to me
"Running and stamina." They said yet again in unison
"Are you guys like the same person" I giggled

TIMESKIP
We just arrived at the running track and I have declared war with them both :)
They wanted to see my stamina on how many times I could go round the 200m track without stopping.
"Can you go first, gotta know what I need to beat" Confidence clearly in my tone of voice

Jeff decided to go first out the three of us to test his stamina.
When he finished he ran around 40 laps and around 8000 meters in total before his legs finally gave up, which is expected as the Creepypasta are specially trained for their stamina and speed.
Ej went next but he wasn't as good as he was better with stealth so it's good for him to practice. He ended with a total of 38 laps with around 7600 just 2 laps below Jeff.

"Ya know boys being in the cross county might help me win this one" I winked and walked to the track. I got in a starting position and ran at a steady but fast paste after around 40 laps I was ready to give up but then I heard a "you can do it"
Mikey?

The world around me seemed to have disappeared at that point. I could still feel my legs moving running around the track but I don't know how fast or how long had passed.
I then hear something around me, I stopped with my thoughts  and finally looked around while still running but feeling numb. I then spot that same demon mouth thing.
"Who are you" I shouted in a telepathic message toward the creature.
It was like only I could see it though.

He came up next to me and began running up to my paste.
"You can call me Zalgo my dear
You haven't looked at my present yet
Open the box"
"Wait Zalgo ?" Zalgo reminded me of a boy no man named Xaid who I met when he randomly protected me one day from my school bullies
So I'm thankful
With that thought he disappeared
I then stopped I looked around with fear written all over my face
Jeff and Ej looked concerned with your expression but you don't know how long you were talking to thing Zalgo thing for
I whispered a "help me" telepathically but anyone in the building would have heard it
The world Slowly disappearing and darkness has now surrounded me.