CHAPTER TWENTY

TIMESKIP
I soon shot up to find myself in a bed, then pain shot through my head to cause me to whine. I then groaned finally gaining enough conciseness so I then checked my surroundings to quickly notice that it was to my surprise my room.
I don't remember being here
I soon cut my thoughts off with all the memories of my previous concise self. I still need to check that damn box

I groaned laying back down, I patted my drawer next to my bed in search of my phone to find that it had been 1 week since I went training and my encounter with that Zalgo dude, he seems interesting.

I quickly got dressed in a f/c spaghetti strap tank top as well as some cute shorts. They seemed to be comfy so I walked down the steps by toon to be knocked down by Jane, Clocky and Sally. "Hey, did ya miss me that much"
Jane and clocky just hugged me grunting at my comment and Sally shouted she missed me a lot. " do you mind if you let me go, I need to talk to papa"
They just chuckled as I teleported away leaving them on the floor piled up like that.

I go to the dining area to find papa just about to serve dinner to everyone where he spots me.
"Hey papa what's for dinner?"
"Hey sweetie, we are gonna have a roast except for Ej as he's having kidneys. After dinner I'd like to speak with you"

I nodded and began eating before anyone else cause screw them and I'm hungry.
I know a few people have arrived since Jane Sally and Clocky are at the table but they have already seen me.
It's too quiet even for this so I turn around and I see Masky and Hoodie staring me down from behind me.
I get up and open my arms for a hug and we stay there for a good 5 minutes.
"Okay okay I love you guys but can I finish eating yet"
I then heard Masky groan alongside Hoodie.
To make them feel better I lift their masks up slightly and peck them on the cheek.
I'm they both just freeze up and I go back to my eating.
I got up and bowed by head "Thank you papa for the food, I will be in your room or office waiting for when your done"
I then teleport away not giving him a Chance to reply.
About ten minutes have passed and I'm just spinning in my papas office chair waiting him to come in.
At that thought he appears in front of me.
After around 5 minutes we are both sat opposite each other all comfy.
"Okay first off are you okay?"
"I'm feeling fine Thank papa"

TIMESKIP
After papa's long interrogation or whatever you'd call his questioning whatever you'd call it, it was finally over I immediately went to my room and went to check on that box I had yet to open. I run into my room looked  under my bed and there it was. I opened the box making sure nobody was around and I found 3 boxes inside of it.
They were all different sizes one was small the next one was slightly bigger and the last one was double the size of not triple.
I opened the middle sized box and inside was a beautiful red and black hair clip.

As carefully as possible I put it into my hair and take one look at myself in the mirror and I have one word
"Wow"
Putting it back into the box I pick up the smallest box which is there and I open it to find a pair of gorgeous red earrings they look like crystals with black ok top of them

Lastly I carefully open the biggest box and I just gasp. A tiara and oh my god it was absolutely gorgeous. If that Zalgo dude got me this then wow just wow. I try the tiara on just for the lols and it looks breathtaking to just see.
I dread to think the cost of all of these.
I decided that tomorrow I'll put the earrings and hair clip on with a matching outfit. I return all the belongings into the original box and I quickly cover myself with my blankets and cover my eyes with my face mask so I can sleep better.