CHAPTER FOUR

After finding out about my brothers death and it being my burden, well that's what I'm thinking anyway. But considering everything I was furious with myself and devastated about the news. I had been responsible for my family's death...
Evan had died due to a prank I pulled with the guys...
Liz died by CB and I wasn't there fast enough to stop it.
Mother drive out because she was arguing with Father about me.
Father, I could have gotten to the pizzeria quicker or just prevented him from leaving while he looked that suspicious... and now
Michael, he died because he was alone, if I was there maybe I could have stopped him from dying and he could have had a happy life.

While I was thinking about my situation I had began to run out of the house and into a random direction not stopping the pace in which I run at.
Hours have past and I'm still running, luckily for me it's late, so nobody should be around to find anything suspicious about me running. I'm being completely honest with myself, I had no idea where I was currently or where I'm going.

There was one place in my mind whichI always wanted to go to but never could, but I knew I had to go. My mind had immediately wondered to that forest.. the forest, which is massive I may say, a lot of people have five kissing in there and it has now been labelled as the killer forest which was believed to be very supernatural to be haunted but currently I could care less about all of the rumours that I had heard of.
Getting my screens out and using a map on it, I had found that it was about an hour or twos run from my current location but I had been running for like 4 hours already so what difference does it make now.
It was like 2 hours away in the car but I always wanted to go because it had amazing views on the go pros.

TIMESKIP Your POV**
I had now come to a stop seeing that I had arrived at the outskirts of the forest. After taking a deep breath and looking behind me, smiling in hope, I ran straight into the forest without looking back again.
After running north for what I predict to be an hour I had found myself to have come to a clearing which seemed to be innocent and peaceful that was full of beautiful flowers. They were a lovely shade of purple and, by the smell I am assuming these are lavenders but I can't quite remember. I've been isolated for a while.

I finally adore myself to rest and relax in this place. I felt peace here, so using my screens I decided so dance and sing to a song. I have always loved to sing and dance as a hobby, especially doing karaoke with Mikey. Hilarious to watch I admit, finding myself smiling at the thought. But also having access to my screens which played moving pictures, which turned out to be videos of the modern decade, I learned how to dance in ballet and contemporary? Or at least that's what I think they're called.
I see a little patch area which is clear and has no flowers, perfect for me to dance in the wilderness. I walk over to the patch and put anything that was on me on the floor out of the way as I began to play the song, getting into position.
(This video does not belong to me in any way. The choreography is what you danced)

Throughout the song I was releasing my emotions through the way my body was flexibly moving around. I perceive dance as a form of relaxation and it helps me to calm down after an event has occurred to me. I get into the music and let my heart pour out as I dance along to the rhythm of the music.
Coming to an end of the some I am learning over my legs with my body and head faced down. In this time I am breathing heavily while tears run down my face silently.
I had also recently learned that I enjoy to kill. I'm not proud of myself for it but it calms me down a lot actually.
It's like they say right. Like father like daughter.
Because of my spare time that I had, it had given me a lot of time to teach myself how to defend myself and forms of martial arts and attack and defending tactics.
Being trained in this way helped me in a lot of ways, since I had a punching bag in my room which helped me. So doing this I had finally decided to go on a kill or two in the forest. Defending myself isn't the issue anymore anyway. Grabbing my jacket that I had put onto the ground, I begin to slowly walk out in a slow reasonable pace away from the place of beauty.

TIMESKIP*
About 30 minutes pass by and I'm still trying to find the perfect targets for my kill and finally after this waking I can feel a presence that is following me, seeing as it's not harming me I will not give it any attention. Why? I don't know just do.
Looking ahead of me it seems that I have finally found the perfect targets, two bratty teenage girls from the looks of things, they seemed familiar in a sense, kinda looks like some of the kids at my school. Anyway ignoring this I had creeped up behind the two girls and chosen my weapon. I had ended up glitching a metal bat into my hands to kill them with.
As I was walking up to the two girls, who just seemed to be lost in the woods, anger rushed through me thinking of all the memories that I have experienced.
Deciding that I have had enough of cat and mouse I ran right up to them and bashed them in their heads knocking them down to the floor. They touched their heads feeling blood looting out they began to scream and cry. They held onto each other and started begging for mercy and that they were innocent people. In the end they were begging for help. But ignoring this and focusing on my angry thoughts I continued to bash them all over their body blood going everywhere, including all over me. When I was done hitting their now lifeless bodies, I calmed myself down a bit and then teleported them out of the system as if they didn't exist and then changed my clothes and took a deep breath at what I just did, actually feeling a little bit better. Right before I turn around I feel this presence in front of me again and decide to confront it.
As I turn around to the direction in which I am heading I see this very tall thin slender white figure staring at me. Well staring as it could... having it had no face.
Out of nowhere I have a slight running in my ear followed by a deep voice in my head.
'Hello child'

Slenderman's POV

As I was out playing with my prey with my papers I had been obviously teleporting around the woods. I was doing this until I had felt a Stong almost inhuman like presence that I haven't seen or felt before here. So obviously having my proxies and members away I had to go and investigate who this person was myself. Arriving at the clearing, which Sally seems to favour, I see a human girl, who seemed relatively young by the eye. She kind of reminds me of an older version of Sally.
I had caught her playing a song which was coming from god knows where and she was dancing a choreographed dance. Her movements were filled with Grace and emotions, it's a surprise she's the age she is and is not a professional dancers.
Noticing her face she seemed to be crying from the reflection that I can see from her face. But I could tell she was letting her emotions out, this makes me wonder, if it was possible to combine the flexibility and style of dance with fighting and defence. I had ended up watching this girl for a while, who hadn't noticed that i was there. I found her now to be creeping up with a metal bat in her hands and seemed to have a sinister aura about her at the moment. It's fine, the girls seemed to be snobs.

But she had ended up wacking the girls on the head over and over and over again, until they begged for mercy. After about a minute of constant batting they seemed to be more than dead as their lifeless bodies laid there. I had ended up being overwhelmed and saddened by her thoughts.

I felt a bit of sympathy like I needed to protect her, like a father would do. I mean is it my instinct...
At the time she seemed to be thinking things like
'why wasn't I enough'
'why did you all leave me'
'why did you choose favourites'
'why do you manipulate your family'
'why did you assult me'
'why didn't I save you'
'how could I have done this to you'
I was deep in thought about her thoughts, ironic isn't it.
My attention is regained as a crunch of the leaves and this is when I noticed her staring at me from afar so I decided to speak up to her.

'Hello child'

Hey author here I've had a few people direct message me asking for multi-ships. So that's what I'll do. If anyone doesn't like someone in the ship tell me and I'll remove them:) xoxo

Edited: 28th July 2022