CHAPTER THIRTY-TWO

Your POV
I swiftly blinked my eyelids open to see sun shining down onto my face and I look beside me to find Jeffy next to me.
I kiss his cheek and teleported into Papas office since he probably wanted answers, from me personally rather than guesses.
After I told him everything that happened he seemed shocked the most by the bear I described and told him I used to work with him in killing a kid as it was my job. Not really by choice though.

He wanted more detail and I told him that it lasted for about 8 days, they were actually nice to other nightmares. I had just gotten out of the hospital because I was 'sick'.
The tormentors and I passed out for 8 days for no apparent reason, where between 12 and 6am we had to try and kill my little brother, Chris. I only came out once per night as I were a special nightmare, but very hard to beat when I did.

After I told him everything I remembered we were meant to spend time together.
"Go get something to eat and then come back here we need to spend some important time together"
I quickly chucked something comfy on (you decide) I then teleported into my dads office as I was about to speak I then looked only to find all three of my uncles there.
They all saw me and I just said "ya know what imma go and I'll come back later"
I then begin to run to the door before getting pulled back by this slimey thing.
'God damn Papa and his stupidly slimey and strong tentacles.'
They soon started chucking while I just hung there per say by papa and then it hit me they can read my mind.
"Oh hehe so whatcha need papa" I asked rubbing the back of my neck.

TIMESKIP
So basically, I learned that, we are going to spend some family time together for a break.
I'm not complaining because it's well deserved.
I compromised with him, I knew I was going either way but he didn't know that so he bought a new piano at the cabin, so I could play any songs, I knew I was going to because I needed to let my emotion out somehow.

I was currently packing clothes for about 1 month as that would be the length of time we'd spend away.
I had left a note for the boys because there was a high chance they'd come on my floor.
It read as:
Dear My Boys,
I'm going away with Papa and my uncles like you probably know already by the time your reading this. Since this is my floor and you guys sometimes sleep here well actually a lot I'm trusting you to look after it.
I'm trusting you to clean any messes you make after you.
If you sleep in here than make the bed after you. But I'm trusting you all to change all the fresh foods once every fortnight. Especially your Kidneys Jack! Don't worry about all of the chocolate and sweets.
Same with the popcorn if you want to use it go ahead but clean it after. I know how much you like my arcade so feel free to use it but I never leave the keys out of my sight so you'll probably have to spend your money to play on them.
Feel free to use anything else just clean after you.I'll miss you all! Don't get into any trouble while I'm gone or too injured.
Knowing Papa Masky or one of the proxies will be in charge.
You can text me if you need to but not too often I need this break. Dot. Take any offence to that.
Love you all,
Y/n xxx

I finished packing I heard Papa's booming voice throughout the mansion calling us down
"Everyone in the living room, family meeting NOW"
And with that I teleported with my suitcase in hand downstairs next to papa I looked up to him and smiled.
About five minutes have passed and loads of people are in the living room I kinda forget how many people live here
I see my boys and see their worried expressions when they saw my suitcase and I just smiled to let them know it's okay.

"I needed to let you all know that Y/n, my brothers and I are all going to a cabin for a month, for a break.
I'm not going to assign you any missions so you will be resting too but you will still be going out groups at a time, never alone, and killing people who enter the forest. Is that clear"
They all nodded clearly listening to what he's saying.
"While I'm away I'm going to leave the proxies in charge but Masky's words above everyone else as he's the most respectful and sensible.
If you are ever in trouble get one of the proxies to call for me telepathically. I can hear them the best at all times. Enjoy your time off and we shall be going now"
When he finished I walked up to my boys just hugged them. We mumbled a few words to each other and I said I'd miss them lots and not to miss me too much.
I looked towards everyone with a dark aura surrounding me, I stared at them and said
"Oh and StAy OuT oF mY rOoM unless you are usually in there with me thanks"
I look towards papa and speak in my mind I'm going to my room quickly I need to talk to Zalgo
He nodded and I teleported away.
I summoned Zalgo and I missed him it's been about a month since I summoned him, we spoke once or twice per month and I loved it.
I was soon caught out of my thoughts when I see a black hand waving in front of my face.
"There's my favourite demon" I then ran to him and squeezed him into a big hug.
He chuckled "Missed me that much Sugarplum"
I playfully punched his arm then pouted looking away.
"No I just came to tell you that I'm going on vacation at a cabin for a month with Papa and my uncles"
He just hugged me tightly again and started stroking my hair "Aww I'll miss you, make sure to summon me if something upsets you or wrongs you"
I  nodded at his terms and kissed his cheek and waved goodbye.
I knew the first thing I'd do was let my emotions out by playing a song I wrote.

I then teleported back to papa indicating I was ready and with a few waves and tears on my behalf we were gone.