CHAPTER ONE

⚠️ warning ⚠️ there are mentions and descriptions of rape in this chapter (towards the end) if you aren't comfortable go to the next chapter :)
1st POV (me, my)
Wow...
Today marks 3 years free of hell. Hell being the 'hospital' my dad sent me too for the 'terrible illness' I had...
Being home is better I guess as I'm not being tormented by people daily getting called insane and out of my mind.
So now I'm back to residing in this place where I call... home?
Life wasn't too bad compared to the 'hospital'. I was effected, by the experiments placed onto me, on a daily basis but hid it pretty well from everyone.
It mainly effected my ability I obtained after death, which resulted in a lot of glitching when I'm angry or emotional. But from my awareness my soul attached onto LolBit through remnant after I had passed on. Through me combining with it I had technically gained the aspects it had, but it was always seen glitching so father decided for it to be never released to the public.

My day would usually go like this: Wake up by my alarm clock or even Liz or Evan if they beat the alarm, which occurred more often then I would like to admit. I would then manage to drag myself to seeing Mike after changing into comfortable clothes and go complain to Mike how I hate mornings.
Then as usual we would give each other company and go downstairs, get told to leave the house to school with no breakfast cause we can get food on the way but that's fine I'm used to that now, not that I did get food anyway.
After that was my own personal hell close to home. School.
You would think I would like all to get away from my toxic household but not really. The only positive outlook on this is me and Mikey seeing our friend group. Mason, Simon and Elijah. (Freddy mask, Chica mask, Bonnie mask)
So I'm going to admit, my school like is boring and shitty. Without any acknowledgement of our parents, which is no surprise.
We are currently getting into fights constantly by stuck up rich kids but apparently we are looking for trouble according my mom. We get punched and kicks on our body but since our parents expectations are us causing fights.
The only thing that keeps me going is my siblings and our little group of friends. In these situations unless I'm very angry at them, for insulting my siblings or friends in anyway I don't usually fight back which causes a lot of injuries. I would only fight if my brother is present.
Because if this i would get beat to a pulp against lockers but I'm not complaining as long as my brother is safe.
Finally when the day is over us twins would usually tease Evan. It's nothing bad just jumping out or teasing him by holding something of his above his head. At the end of that I'd usually apologise to him and he wipes away his tears. He would then run off to play with Liz whom I would play with if she wanted. But I did have a reason to tease Evan... I would usually see him in Evan and I can't help and get emotional because of that...
He is my older brother... we maybe have different mothers but I looked up to him more than anything.

But if Liz ever caught me or Michael she sees something massively different. I'm not sure but she would usually go and rat us out to father, whom would get really mad at us.
At this time father would tell the perfect little kids to go play whilst me and Mike are getting a lecture from him with the occasional slap or punch from him, but he would use this time to damage us psychologically.
But if his mood was that bad, which was rare, he would use a metal pole.
After that me and Mike would usually sleep together if it was bad physically. Leaving is to get around 5 hours sleep a night. But this is the time I missed our old friends dearly, the nightmares.

TIMESKIP Two years later

I'm now 15 it's been 5 years since I came home and it's still the same as before. Our torement towards Evan stayed the same really, we may pull a few pranks but nothing that we don't apologise for, we'll me anyway. It's just a little bit of a tease, nothing too harmful.
But only if I knew what would happen in a few days, the group and I wouldn't have pulled a prank on Evan's birthday. We had been planning this prank for a while coming anyway, and we agreed to check the morning of his birthday to check the safety of the animatronic.