CHAPTER TWO

A few days...
A few weeks...
I think a few weeks had past but it's difficult for me to be able to tell anymore...
Since the incident of Liz dying thanks to me and Evan dying by my hands too. Why do I deserve to be here for.
Little did I know that my pain was far from being over...
Mother and father...
They should be the ones in children's like to look after and shelter their children from all the bad things off the world. Since Liz had passed a few weeks ago mother and father had been fighting a lot.
But today their fight just happened to be worse than usual.
I can hear screams and these haven't stopped. I get I deserve this but Michael doesn't.
I hear a door slam and me and Michael look up at each other as we cradled each other. I rushed my body up and forward and towards the sound of the slam of the door. By the time I had rushed to the front door I saw mother driving fast away, flipping the house off from in the car... but I was worried since she just happened to drive away in a storm.
Because of her departure for the evening, or however long she'll be driving for me and Michael will have to fend for ourselves from father.
I rushed through the house ignoring the screams of my name from my father and licked my bedroom door with Michael next to me. We ended up falling asleep together in each other's arms. He fell asleep first, snoring softly as I am big spooning him.
Waking up next to a drooling Michael, I realise it's first thing on a Saturday morning, I got up ticking Michael back under my covers and walk over to my bedroom door in my pjs. I unlock the door after the long lasting events of last night, making sure nobody was there waiting for me, aka father. Nosing to myself realising the cost was clear, I wondered out of my room, hearing Michael waking up with a groan from my bed, hearing this I giggle slightly but head over to the kitchen. I turn on the kettle to make a cup of coffee for myself and father. I grab two soft pieces of fresh bread and pop it inside of the toaster, putting it on level 3 toasting. Whilst waiting for this I grab a plate putting it on to the side quietly, I walk over to the fridge and look for the butter. After finding it I grab it and open the cutlery draw, and grab a butter knife for my toast. As if right on cue the toast pops up a perfect golden brown, I grab the slices of toast and butter them, grabbing the plate with my toast and coffee for myself into the lounge for the morning news. I had decided to watch the news while eating breakfast, and I begin to flip between different news channels until it is the community news channel and I leave it on there.
At this point Michael walks in with father in the kitchen doing some toast and the news begin to catch my eyes again.
Watching the channel I see it says that a woman last night had been discovered to have driven off a cliff in the storm last night while speeding slightly.
Poor woman. I give my condolences to her family.
The channel said they had just recently identified the body. They then put a photo of mom...
Mother...
Pure horror and dread begin to fill onto my face as I begin to pale from shock as tears begin to fill my eyes. Having enough of my internal screams I let out a scream filled with my pain, looking over at Michael he had just fallen onto his knees, tears spilling out of his eyes.
At our screams and cries father comes running in with a bat on his hand, and a piece of jam on toast in his hand. Looking up at the news his face I notice that father just stands there with a scowl. From what I can tell father just seems to have frozen from sick and anger as a scowl just sits on his face. With this I see that his hands drop the bat from his hands and form into fists and his hands begin shaking from what I assume is pure anger and shock. I feel for him as his kids and wife have just died in close timing wit he each other.

TIMESKIP**
Father had told us it was time to go to Mothers and Liz's funerals as Evan had already had a funeral before Liz passed on. Getting my best simple black dress I slipped it on and brushed my hair so the knots had eventually disappears and had become silky smooth. Driving in silence, we had arrived to their funerals and all of us couldn't take it anymore and had broken down. Placing flowers on both of their graves we had left our final words, in which I promised to visit every 2 weeks.