CHAPTER SEVEN

Finally after I finished explaining to him the basics and setbacks of my abilities, he made us practice over and over again till they improved their effectiveness in a way and got better.

'Now, I understand that we've been improving your capabilities for a while now. I think it's time we take a break and let's discuss the possibilities of your slender side'
I nodded my head in anticipation and excitement of being able to be like him.

"Okay... let's discuss then papa"

TIMESKIP

We finally have finished talking about my improvements and the result of what I could do with my new set of skills after practicing.

Pops had looked at me with a comforting yet serious aura about him and he had spoke out to me

'Y/n I understand this may be scary for you but I believe that  it's time for your transformation to take place. Is that okay, sweetheart?'
Hearing his words I nodded my head reassuring him I was feeling okay.
'Okay sweetheart. I want you to concentrate and focus on all that built up emotion inside of you all of which caused you pain and suffering. Once you have that emotion I want you to turn it into effort and imagine yourself growing taller, getting longer limbs and possibly loosing your face.'
When he said that my head shot up letting out all of my built up emotions over the years while thinking of different times in my life and let it take over my body.
I begin to think about my siblings deaths, my parents abuse and neglect and the school bullying.
I feel this overwhelming energy sprouting through my I focus on that energy even more, now imagining myself growing taller just like pops said.

But that's when it happened, I felt it.
I felt slight pain in the limbs of my body as I felt myself grow taller and stretch out. I grew to be about 8-9ft tall(slender is 10ft in this story and I wanted her to be smaller so yeah)
My h/l h/c hair grew out to down my back to be a long snow white colour.
I began to feel my facial features begin to fade away as they disappear. But what shocked me is that I still had my senses working perfectly fine. I could still see, hear and smell which shocked me greatly.

I fluttered my 'eyes' open and then looked over towards my pops. From what I could tell he looked like he had a proud sort of look on his face.

After smiling at my pops for too long I got distracted by some pain I felt that was coursing through my upper back as I had felt 6 long things emerge out from my back.
I then turned my head to look over my shoulder and looked back at these tentacles and they looked to be black shade that had faded into white which I thought they looked quite cool and I was quite proud of them.
I then began to wonder how I was going to eat and as I thought this I started to feel my mouth reappear as I felt my tongue around my mouth. This is when my teeth start to feel sharper than anything and my tongue had transformed into what feels like a long  slimy snake.

After about 30 seconds of me getting used to being in my new skin I had gotten comfortable with everything that just happened. I stand up to look towards pops who was still watching from the back of the room and run over to give him a hug.

'Wow Y/n. You look fabulous darling! You got my looks so no wonder why you look so wonderful. I have no words'
He says to me 'smirking' as he compliments himself while complimenting me.
"Thank you pops. I will admit, I do love how it turned out very much so"
After conversing with pops I go to my room not leaving this form to check out how I looked and damn I loved it.

Especially my clothes, I looked like pops a lot with my clothes, I had a female suit for the top half and a tight smart pencil skirt with fishnet tights and cute black heels to top it off.
I walked downstairs towards pops and he began to speak.
'Good from the look on your face I can tell that you like it, I'm glad you do. Okay, now let's get started with the training so you don't do anything irrational'