CHAPTER SEVENTEEN

Tomorrow is a new day

I sat up groaning not wanting to leave my bed or my room.
I sat up rolling around my room but finding some fresh roses on my side with a note(Roses have nothing to do with offender)
'Hey Y/n,
I want you to meet me outside the house with a beautiful dress on at 6pm sharp. I want to take you out for dinner. We haven't hung out so my treat.
Wear whatever you want you'll look beautiful no matter what
Love yours truly
Toby~ xoxo

TIMESKIP 
It was now 4pm and I was rushed to find uncle Trender.
I couldn't find him so I screamed "UNCLE TRENDERRRRRR"
He then appeared in front of me and asked what the problem was
"Well I have a fancy kind of dinner date but I don't know what to wear"
"Well why didn't you say so let's go immediately"
It was now 5:40 and we were finished getting ready when I say we I mean me and uncle Trender helping.
"Thank you so much Uncle" I hugged him and kissed his cheek and walked out trying not to fall in my heels
I decided I would get a quick drink of water before I headed out so I was going to have everyone see me in this.
How embarrassing.('∀`)

Silence filled the mansion with a few echoes of laughter. The sound of me walking down the stairs was very loud nobody was in the living area so I headed straight to the kitchen to get a water bottle and then I'll leave.
It was Now 5 minutes until I was meeting Toby so I made sure my necklace and everything was on and properly done.
I walked toward the front door to only be stopped by Papa and most of the boys
The room was filled with compliments then I heard my dads booming voice
"Where are you going Y/n?"
"Oh I forgot to tell you, Toby is taking me on a date"
"Have a good time, enjoy yourselves, you look beautiful by the way"
As I was walking away I could hear everyone's groans and grunts about how he was taking me out not then so I giggled.
I then smiled as I waved bye to everyone walking out the door.
I've been walking for 5 minutes and no sign of Toby. I finally saw him on our special spot. He looked so good. He had a black suit on looks amazing.
"Wow Y/n you look drop dead gorgeous"
I blushed a deep red not looking up.
"I could say the same about you"
(That's the only one I could find of him sorry)

And with that we walked off and Toby taking us to our dinner spot blending in with the human world once again

We then arrived at a fancy restaurant but it was empty which confused me. I think he could tell
"What's wrong darling?" Seeing my face with confusion
"Oh nothing it's lovely and all but where is everyone else"
He chuckled at my question
"Well darling I rented the place out for 2 hours"
I smiled warmly at him and sat down

Soon 2 hours had gone by and let me say that was delicious.
He has told me I'm going to be walking for 10 minutes to our next destination which got me excited.
So I grabbed his hand and walked through a park and found ourselves after a while in the countryside area. I looked around for possible answers. There it was.

We were going on a hot air balloon ride.
I quickly hugged him and dragged him quickly to where we get on and 5 minutes pass and we are in the sky.
We've been watching from this height down below for about an hour and I never thanked him.
"Thank you so much Toby for tonight, I mean it, it's special to know you care"
"Of course I care, why wouldn't I. I would die for you don't forget it. And loads of people care for you, we'd all die before we'd let something bad happen to you"
I blushed a deep shade of pink and kissed him on the cheek then leaned my head into his shoulder snuggling up to him the best I could.
Lucky for us we got some amazing photos together.

2 hours later
It's about midnight now and we're just arriving back to the mansion.
"Papa I'm home"
He then teleported in front of me with all 3 of my uncles too. This made me chuckle
"I hope you treated her right Toby" slender said as they all gave him a a dark intimidating glare. I giggles "Papa, Uncles it was perfect and so was he, such a gentleman"

With that I greeted them goodnight. I soon enough drifted into a deep sleep.
I open my eyes to see....

A/n who is y/n going to see in her dream
Will it be her family
Or Zalgo
YOU DECIDE!!! Like decide for me cause I don't know