CHAPTER THIRTY-FIVE

We were al have a good time and we started playing board games until it was late at night, when all the sudden Papa's face turns sour.
Somethings wrong. I know it.

Meanwhile earlier that day back at the mansion.

Masky POV
It was about time for lunch so I went downstairs and started prep eating lunch. I feel like such a fucking maid.
About an hour later it was 2pm and I was finally finished making everyone's lunch. I may have burned it a few times but it's okay now.
I put their dishes in their seats and mine at Boss' because I'm leading here for a while aren't I.
That's when I got my megaphone out and shouted through it
"EVERYONE COME DOWNSTAIRS LUNCH IS READY AND I WILL THROW IT OUT IF YOU DON'T COME DOWN NOW"
With that silence was disturbed and Then suddenly I heard multiple rushes of footsteps running down and the few who could teleported were immediately in their chairs.
They surprisingly respect me but that's only because I once threw their food away because they didn't believe me when I said I would.
About 45 minutes go by and we've just about done.
"Everyone go relax until about 6 this evening.
Then we will go patrolling round the woods.
Today's bunch is Myself, Hoodie, Laughing Jack, Toby, Sally, Jane, Ben, Nina, B.P, Smile dog, Clockwork, Jason and Kagekao.
The rest of you will be keeping watch over the house so if someone enters you trap them or kill them. Got it everyone"
They all nodded and walked off to do their own thing and I decided to sit on the front porch bench. When I got there I grabbed a cigarette and lit it with my favourite lighter.
When I started smoking Hoodie came out and put a hand on my shoulder and began to speak
"Hey are you okay, you are smoking a lot more recently" I looked at him and blew smoke in his face and he began coughing and then I started to reply.
"Yeah I guess...I'm just stressed, I don't know how Slendy does this. I have a bad feeling that something is going to happen tonight and to top it off even if it's hard to admit out loud I really do miss Y/n a lot"
"I understand but slender is the strongest and can kill us all in an instant. Well maybe Y/n is a good match for Slender. Anyway I know what you mean though, I've got a bad vibe but we will just wait and see.
But if we do get into trouble slender can help us like he said.
You will see our girl in two weeks time so not too long from now"
I just nodded in agreement before stomping on the left over of my cigarette and dragged him inside.

TIMESKIP
The group of 13 that I wanted for patrol was now downstairs in their killing outfits with their weapons in hand.
I smirked with my gun in my secret pocket and my crowbar hidden under my jacket
"Right then so it will be Jane, Nina and Sally in Group 1, they will go East and kill there.
Next is L.J, Ben and Clockwork in Group 2 they will go South and kill over there.
Next on the list is Kagekao, Jason and B.p in Group 3 and they will go West and kill any trespassers there.
And finally that leaves Myself, Hoodie, Toby and Smile dog in Group 4 and we will go North.
Keep each other in sight now, protect each other and kill. any. trespassers. Is that clear" I said finishing my sentence sternly
They nodded in agreements
"Alright then let's go now"
We then split off into our groups of three and goi in our own directions.
TIMESKIP 9pm
We've been patrolling for a few hours now and I've had a few good kills. Smile dog is sticking by our sides, only involving himself if needs be.

We carry on patrolling roll Hoodie stopped us, making us come to a stop. He then points into a direction behind some rocks and there is a family of around  6. I grinned to myself Perfect number

They're all sat by the fire with marshmallows in hand. Using this to our advantage we sneak up on them. Me using my back up gun because that bad feeling has returned and hoodie is using both of his guns. We begin to shoot as we shoot all five in the head, except for Toby he aced the wife in the head. As expected they all fell to the ground we walked up to them looked at their corpses and we began talking.
"Good job boys, head shots, boss will be very pleased with our work so far and will back in no time, with the others"
They nodded and Toby replied
"T-thanks b-ut I've got-t a s-suspicion somethings g-going to happen"
"I know but I'll give everyone a treat tomorrow for their hard work and consideration.
Grab the jars and cut them open and get their Kidneys for Jack to eat, he needs to stock up"

When we finished talking walking up to their corpses everything around us went black and two giant bears screamed at us but robot ones?
Before we knew it I was being held back by the dad, whom I shot in the head who are these people
He then turned into a rotten looking bunny and did a jumpscare thing simulates to Y/N's
I don't want to rush anything so I looked towards the boys and nodded.
I turned my head and saw Smile growling at them so I shouted to them "Smile go to Jeff, say it's Code sLeNdEr"
He barked in understanding and sprinted off quickly heading for the mansion.
Turning back round with little time left I went into the void.(I made this up so don't complain about it)My eyes rolled back into my head, that was it, I was here.
Only the proxies can do this or relatives to Boss. Nobody can hear or see us here. I focused with my energy and screamed out to him, making communication
"SLENDERRR. BOSS CODE RED. I REPEAT CODE RED, HELP US BOSS, THEY ALL SURVIVED A SHOT TO THE HEAD"
I ended the communication, in a way regaining consciousness from around me, seeing a few robots. I was hoping that he heard me but he most likely did.
About a minute later I heard big volts of Static and I grinned to myself he heard. I look over to the other top who also seem to realise what's going on.
The static increases but doesn't effect us anymore but it does anyone else. The family of 6 fell to the ground and we had to take them away.

Hey it's the author here I want to thank you all for the reads and giving my story a chance!
How would you feel with a Mafia Creepypasta au I'm in the midst of writing.? Let me know.