CHAPTER FOURTY

The photo above is what I somehow imagine Slenders office to look like. It's designed like that but is a lot bigger and longer, generally and has more darker or black colours :)
TIMESKIP
After a while we had all introduced ourselves to each other, well who stayed downstairs anyway.
We decided to walk to the big office that was obvious on the first floor. It had an symbol on it which consisted of a X through a circle.
We knocked on the fire and heard a muffled deep voice 'come in'
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Michael's POV

We slowly opened the door, creaking whilst opening. Well anyone who didn't know we were here definitely will now.
We separate our gaze around his office thing or whatever this is meant to be to find a fancy dark looking office all of us apart from Liz seemed shocked by this.
He offered us his seats and we all sat down and he than began talking to us, it seemed to be that me and Chris were looking around the room still shocked about it.

Slenderman's POV

They all reluctantly made their way into my office and all sat down with an uncomfortable silence.
I decided to listen into their thoughts at this point.

Clara:Who are these people, they're so creepy... just ewwww

Michael: I know I shouldn't be thinking about this because she's missing and she left me but I miss Y/n so much I just can't believe they all forgot about her, it's like she never existed at all.

Elizabeth: Ugh he's so ugly, I want to leave

Chris: This place is so cool, I wish the Nightmares could see this too.

Terrance: It's so big...

William: Glitchtrap who are these people
Glitchtrap: Well Willy I believe they're murderers, I collected into in most of them but the proxy ones and the boss is off limits
William: Oh okay then, like us.

Glitchtrap: I must say he's a shitty father. I don't understand how Mike forgave him. As their uncle I'll protect them all even Y/n... Wherever she is.

I decided to put them out of this awkward silence and gazes and to just straight up talk to them about their thoughts and what's happening.

"Are you paying any attention sir"
He quickly snapped out of his gaze and nodded. I went through them one by one responding to their previous thoughts privately so only they could hear me.
"As I were saying
Clara We're meant to be creepy it's part of our job, don't judge a story you don't know. We are called CREEPYpasta for a reason.

Michael it's okay to think about her, I KNOW HER. She's perfectly safe.

Elizabeth I'm not ugly, just different, it's your choice whether to judge that in different. I was born this way, not with a choice so to answer you it's either eternal death in tortured pain or here. Cause believe me so I don't mind.

Chris thank you, if you wanted to bring them you could've asked. You have my permission.

Terrance there are hundreds of us in total of course it's going to be big*Chuckle*

William don't be so nosy but to answer you we are murderers, it's our job.

And Glitchtrap, come out I know your listening to me to this whole conversation . I do believe that you can protect them, they're safe with you and she is safe and sound too. I hope your aware who I'm talking about"

They all just stared at me in shock so I decided to speak up to all of them this time
"Right then Aftons I need to confirm some information with you privately, except for miss Elizabeth.
So if you don't mind I'd like to speak with Chris first. You can all wait in the living room while I talk separately"
I saw the confusion on their faces so I teleported them all but Chris onto the living room couch.
Returning to my office I straighten my tie and began speaking with the little 9 year old looking boy who was hugging to plushies by the looks of it.
"So Chris I'd like to confirm some details with you"
" Like what errr Mr Slenderman"
"Right I'd like to confirm your folder.
I pulled out his file with all his important information on him. When he saw his name in bold he had a look of worry covering his entire face.
"It's okay Chris.
Anyway, I'd like to ask you about your little friends"

TIMESKIP

I finally finished talking with them all and now have them standing outside my office with me.
"So Slender... not to sound rude but are we having a room or something"
"Ah yes. Follow me if you may"
I then led them to the floor below Y/N's and walked towards the middle of the hallway, considering it's pretty big. I put them near my room considering I'd like to keep a close eye on them.
"Right then Mr and Mrs Afton your room is right here. There are 3 beds total, two separate and one big one incase you don't wanna sleep together. Make yourself as comfy as possible"

When I said that I was left with the kids. We began walking again to the rooms next to mine and my brothers. There are five doors massive doors, perfect for us at the bottom, all in which had a big symbol covering it.
My room had a black door, with my proxy Symbol in the centre in bright white and little white dots covering it, representing blood.
Next to mine is Splendor's his door is Black like mine but had a big red balloon in the middle with rainbow poka dots covering it.
Opposite to mine is Trender's and he had a light brown door matching his vest and had a big needle and thread in the middle.
Lastly next to Trender's is Offender's he had a bright white door which faded to black about half way through. In the middle is a bright red rose symbolising him.
The final door in the centre was Y/N's door which behind it was a load of stairs leading to her and her boyfriends floor. Her door is more interesting as she's got more power technically but still drawbacks do exist here.
Her door is half purple half orange which fades down the middle line. On each side of the door is a painted realistic black feathered wing, by Helen Otis otherwise known as bloody painter himself.
Next at the top is a black dripping halo just like hers. In the corners of the door is a faded black to white tentacle. Lastly in the middle of the door is a big strike of lightning.
As we got to the two rooms next to Offender and Splendor is their rooms
"Right children these two plain doors are yours. The one to my left are for Michael and Terrance, the one to my right is for Chris and Elizabeth"
I turned around to teleport away before Terrance spoke up to me in a loud and promising voice, clearly trying to prove his place or act tough in front of me
"What's behind that door?"

Hey....
...I am so sorry for the late update :(
I haven't been very well mentally and have personal things going on so I'm trying to sort that out as quickly as possible:)
Hope you enjoy:)
I'll try and be more active on here and YouTube:))
Love you lots and thanks for the reads <3