CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE

By the time morning got here I quickly jumped up to my feet excited for the day. Today I finally get to chill. I put my matching outfit on and I head downstairs.
As I'm passing Sally's room to go find something to do I notice all of the girls stuck playing tea party with her, Jane then noticed me and whispers a "help me" which I just chuckled and walk off.
By this point I've decided to go to the living area. When I arrive I find Jeff, Hoodie and Masky sitting on the couch doing nothing.
"Hey boys whatcha doing"
" Literally nothing" they all say in unison
A great idea comes to mind so I tell them up front not thinking about my idea at all
"Hey guys how about we stab each other until we can't move anymore"
" Y/n we'd die you are aware"
"Oh yeah" I say with disappointment
Jeff just looks at them then scoffs
"Not me I always come back"
When he says that sentence all of the bad memories begin to flood in as my surroundings disappeared and I'm in a endless black room.
'Y/n? Are you there' 5 muffled voices said lightly building on top of each other in unison to form one voice.
'Why did you murder me, you could've helped me but you made my life a misery' Chris?
I gasp immensely recognising the voices,
"I'm s-so sorry *sob*Chris I didn't mean to" I begged through sobs

'Why didn't you stop me, you could've saved me' Elizabeth
"I know I am so sorry Lizzy I'm meant to protect you and I failed but you didn't listen to father but I let you down "

'Damn brat' Mother
"I can't look at you the same way anymore your no mother to me anymore"

'If only I broke you more. Don't worry I'm be back, I always come back' Father
"Oh how I wish you could go away forever"

' don't worry n/n I'll protect you.
Y/n Why did you abandon me' Mike
"I'm sorry Mike I'm such a terrible twin"

Then everything goes silent until I hear footsteps that sound like they're coming from every direction.

Still unsure of what's going on I see a single figure walking towards me, but still being surrounded by darkness. Who's that. I thought looking around and I heard a deep chuckle, one which I could recognise anywhere, Mr Afton.
Now only being able to see his face I go into a state of panic and as I'm deep in thought I felt a hand on my shoulder.
I turn around fear covering my face abs I see a sad excuse of a Father.
A sudden wave of rage covers me. Now I'm only focused on his face. I grab my spare knife in my secret pocket and push it against his throat, only anger seems to be blinding me.

Just as I'm about to slit his throat open I feel a stinging sensation on my cheek.
My surrounding are coming back to me as the darkness fades and I'm hearing voices all around me.
"Y/n! Can you hear me"
"Snap out of it"
I shut my eyes take a deep breathe not moving The knife off of his throat. I then reopen my eyes but to feel like I'm blinded by all the light, I dramatically blink a few times and I suddenly realise what I'm doing.
Jeff is on the floor being pinned down by me, with my knife against his throat, slightly bleeding from the pressure.
I made eye contact with Jeff staring at his face, making sure it wasn't another illusion, I gently lift one hand into his smiled cut cheeks, it's him. It's my Jeff, not an illusion he's real.
I then immediately dropped everything and a guilt wave rushed over me.
I look around to find a confused and worried Toby in the door way while Jeff, Masky and hoodie are scared for me at my little outburst.
They all start to surround me, and I began to feel overwhelmed.
"I knew we were going to be on top of each other but I didn't imagine it this way" I hear Jeff's comment and it made me chuckle but I remember what I just did.
So I quickly got up and pushed past them all. I shout "Stay away from me, I'm just a monster. I ruin everyone's life's. I should've died not them."
I'm now ignoring their shouts for me to come back. I block them out and began to sprint through the forest as fast as I could not caring about being bare foot.
After ten minutes I find a beautiful blossom tree so I finally sit down and take a breather but I'm soon dragged out of my thoughts when I hear a Snap I look around but there is nothing there.
Snap
Snap
Crunch

Now being on high alert I jolt my head quickly in all directions and I finally get a glimpse of
a bony, kinda gross, hairless dog but I rub my eyes not believing what I just saw and whatever I imagined was no longer there.
Something deep in my gut told me to leave immediately and I was always right but being in this emotional state I push away all my danger signals and say it was nothing to worry about.
I start to relax again and close my eyes but I jolt up to feel a cloth has covered my mouth.
My breathing rate increases rapidly but I soon begin to slip out of consciousness.
But before I do I shout out one more thing in a big telepathic wave making sure someone heard me back at the mansion
"help me... hairless dog... kidnapped"
And with that everything goes black.