Intro

Neko Female x Kitsune Male

This story contains:

-Kidnapping, though she is just under arrest.
-mentions of rape, forced mating
-heat, mating
-love
-kinky stuff ect.
-omegaverse

This story is a work of fiction~ Please enjoy!

This young Neko doesn't fit it in her village. She is beloved by the people, sought after as a mate, but refuses to settle down. Kira's grandmother has just passed away. Her mother and father? Her mother died of loneliness when her father disappeared, never to be heard from again.

Yet no one had ever judged him for it. They understood some great secret that Kira herself was unaware of. No one would ever tell her why he vanished either. It was infuriating.

Her Grandmother's dying wish was for her to travel, and find her father or mate. To figure out why her father left, and set out on a life changing adventure.

Kane is a kistune. His people highly respect him, and granted him the position of king after their previous king list his mind. Kane had been the one to kill him for the better of the people. After all, the former King had asked him to do so. Kane was his second in command, and the leader of his armies. He trusted him to do what was nessicary.

The thing is in the moments before his death, the king had continuously rambled on about his family. His shame. His regrets of leaving them?

Kane considered this strange, because the King had no heir. . .

Years later Kane is the king. He rules over all kitsune in his kingdom. He has everything he could want at the tips of his fingers except his mate. He had grown cold to most females in his bed. They simply kept it warm. Though he did enjoy it staying warm.

One day he's in the market when someone yells one simple phrase that changes his life, and the fate of his kingdom forever.

"Stop! Theif!"