A day In The Throne Room

Yo, just me here. I hope you are all enjoying Mysteriously Mated. Don't be afraid to leave comment or votes. Let me hear you!

Lol Something that confuses the hell out of me: Do people skip around in the chapters? Those numbers almost never add up equally in any book. XD

~ Priestess summer
____________________________________

Kira woke up to the sun streaming gently into the room. What was this day three of her heat? She should be good to go in two days minimum. Hopefully she'd be over it. The urges to mate were terrible, and she wouldn't mind experiencing a night or two with Kane without heat interfering. She felt this was all real, but was it really? She wouldn't know until after.

Suddenly Kane thrust his hips forward, and she gasped as he slipped right into her. She turned a little to look at Kane. He watched her with a mischievous grin, " Good morning Baby." He cooed softly, as he slowly but surely took care of his morning wood. He kept her close, and readjusted so he was over her. " Did the Kitty sleep good?"

She moaned softly, and covered her mouth. Kira's hand was gently removed, and he kissed the top of it.
She knew he expected an answer. "Y-yes!" He'd hit her g-spot right when she answered. Kane smirked a bit at it. Asshole..

" Good. I'm glad. " His smirk turned into a smile. A knock sounded on the door. He groaned softly, but didn't stop. " Come in.." He muttered.

" Breakfast, Your Highness." A servant girl said softly through the crack in the door.

" Leave it, and go please. " He answered, playing with Kira as he continued to thrust gently. He was close to cumming, and wanted her to cum first. She moaned under him, and he thoroughly enjoyed the sound. " Beautiful."

Kira was to lost to really care that the maid left them breakfast and left as well while he was making love to her. This was that right? This wasn't just sex was it? It didn't feel like it.

" Not quite. Your mumbling Kira. " He teased while nibbling her neck. Kira blushed at him hearing her muttering nonsense, she tensed around him, and he hit her spot again a little roughly. She moaned loudly, and came just as he hit her spot. Kane came shortly after. He chuckled a little. " Let's get cleaned up. We need to eat, and I have to go to the throne room today. Speak with the people. You are coming with me. " He smiled a bit, but left no room for argument. " Food first.." His stomach grumbled.

Kira nodded. " I'm starving... " She smiled, and rolled out of bed with him. She would admit, being here in his room, was so much better than even the first room she'd stayed in. The room itself didn't matter. Colors and furniture didn't mean much when they barley kept you warm. His bed was soft, warm, comfortable especially with him in it. He made his way to the table, and patted his lap. She blushed. This man, he was still nude and so was she, and he wanted her to sit in his lap.

" Feed me Kira. " He smirked. " Your King commands it. " He chuckled using a dirty power move.

" I... You a-" she stopped mid sentence. " What if someone comes in, and I'm cold?" She asked shyly.

This took Kane aback slightly. " Grab one of the spare blankets on my bed. I could care less about someone seeing us, but I don't want you to be cold. "

She nodded, and grabbed one she liked. He had several extras. She wrapped it around her shoulders, and sat in his lap again, facing him. Kane wrapped her up with him and smiled. Kira started to feed him. Neither of them could get enough of the attention they gave each other.

Kane made his chews deliberately slow. Which made Kira unconsciously eat much more. She needed it. He was rather rough with her, she needed to stay hydrated, and she was using a lot of energy constantly. He was pleased. " I slept amazingly for once. " He commented.