A Serious Talk

Vany whined as Ozul thrust into her again. She clawed down his back, bent to his whin, came when told to. She loved this. Being mated by him was undeniably the best feeling. Right now, it even topped finding out Kira was her sister.

Then again, she never imagined she was royalty. Nor Kira. They were, and had always been peasants. Born to serve, breed, and take care of people.

Not anymore. Never again. Not in the same way at least. They would eventually go back to Tropican Falls. But o ly just to visit, gather the rest of their belongings, and move to the Kitsune Lands for good. Kitso was just as beautiful as the beaches.

Devany didn't miss those beaches at all, though. Not in the least. Traveling through moat of the world had taught her about so much. People. Places. Life. It was so very different everywhere, and she quite adored this one here.

Sadly, the people wouldn't take better to her than Kira. And she didn't like Kane. Not to mention she was younger by seconds. Kira was the elder sister. The stories of their births were told to them, just altered a touch.

She was determined to help Kira be accepted. She deserved this. They both deserved a happy life. So did Kane and Ozul.

Ozul chuckled deeply. " Vany, focus on me and stop thinking about other shit before I break that pretty mind of yours... " He growled threateningly.

She tightened around him, coming hard ad he did. " S-sorry... I just... "

Ozul grinned. " I know Van. They will accept her Love. Just trust me. I've gotten the people to do much more difficult things before her. " He laughed, his tone rich and deep, " Kane is the strong arm, I am the manipulator. Luckily for him, I'm the good guy version and not the stab your back one. My silver tongue can talk anyone into just about anything. Now focus on screaming for me, " He rolled her on top, and leaned each leg up as he grabbed her hips and held her down hardernwith every thrust. " Ride me. " He demanded.

Vany shuddered, screamed in pleasure, and moaned after as she rode him the best she could. " Ozul.. Ozul! I'm coming~ "

" No. You aren't allowed to yet. Hold it my sweet whore. " He nipped at her thigh and chuckled.

Vany arched and whined. She desperatly wanted his praise. She adored his degrading. She folded instantly, amd nodded. " Yes Ozul~ Please let me come soon. Please. I want to come. I want to dirty us both. I need to come... "

Her begging was such sweet music to his chaotic ears. He groaned, and nodded. " Then come Vany. Be my filthy girl. " He ordered, feeling her tighten instantly as she came and tensed so hard he was almost concerned.

Almost.

His legs quivered themselves as he came, and flooded her insides with his seed. She collapsed onto his chest, and he petted her hair as she rested. " Such a good girl. So full of me. You'll be a mother if I keep this up... I've given up on any form of protection with you already.

Worry not not though, I will always take care of my sweet girl. " He kissed the top of her head, and carefully laid her next to him. " I'll clean you up~ " He grinned as her eyes cracked open to watch him feather kisses down her body.

" Shit.. Ozul noo.... I'm so tender. " She whined.

He chuckled softly. " Good. Come.for me as much as you can. The quicker this heat is done, the better for you. I on the other hand am just about always horny. Sorry, you seem to be stuck with it. "

She blushed and smiled. Vany wrapped her legs around his shoulders and pulled his face to her womanhood. "Such a bold canine. Then make sure you push me through it quicker. Im so close to done... "