Thief! A Neko in the Castle

She yawned and stretched while the morning sun warmed her skin. This new land was freaking cold. She shivered and shuddered softly. Kira held her arms after she dressed for the day's adventure to the capital of the Kitsune city.

To be honest, she was weary of it. The last few places she'd visited were less than nice, to say the least. Dogs hated cats, that was a fun city to visit.... Dragons were far too protective of their own kind. She'd almost lost her head there. Such barbaric creatures.
The pixies treated her well enough... Until they attempted to harvest her tail and ears as charms ... That was a place she would not be going back to. No matter how beautiful it was.

This cold, though...

It was a new feeling all together. Snow-capped mountains, soft fresh coats of powdery snow littered the ground, and most creatures here were white or silver. It was a beautiful place, but so cold.

Honestly, Kira had never been in such cold climates. Her little Neko village was from a tropical environment. The sun was always shining, the ocean could always be heard ( Though, none of them ever bothered going in it.), The temperature was always above sixty degrees, the sky was painted beautiful brilliant blue during the day, a warm spread of yellows and oranges and pinks at night sunset.. She sighed softly. Kira almost felt homesick.

Almost.

" Right... It's time to get moving. I have to find some warm fucking clothes, and start my research here. Maybe... Just maybe they won't hate me like everyone else seems to..." She muttered as she packed her tent and essentials into her large back pack.

The wind picked up, and she shivered again. She'd walked from a literal valcanoe into a damn freezer. The hike was tiring, and as much as she would love to sleep more, she would freeze to death if she did so in such minimal clothing.

Her fluffy tail only kept her so warm at night. Kira was a neko. She longed for warmth, soft beds, cuddles.... " Tough shit Kira. Your stuck with a rickety old tent with burn holes, shorts, and a tank top. Find some clothes..." She huffed. " And keep your hair up. Hide your ears for a while. " She added.

Her hair was fairly long, at least down to her hips, so it was perfect for hiding the fact that she didn't belong. Her tail could be used as a belt, and she wound it around her waist. Over all she looked like a mysterious traveler. Just what the brunette was hoping for.

Most people in the city has white or silvery hair. Some had blonde. She stuck out like a sore thumb. Not to mention they were all so beautiful. Kitsune really had all the looks. She sighed.

Her sapphire eyes kept a look out on all side for any trouble. She didn't trust people not to try to capture her or try to. She was a sneaky kitty. All of the nekos in her village were very well trained. In a way they were like the ninja of the world. They could do almost anything they had to to compete with other attackers, and they defended themselves well.

There were certain times however when they did not have the advantage. For instance, the females heats or males ruts. Their mating periods sucked, and could be literally anytime. It was unpredictable. If a female smelled a male rutting they could easily go into heat. You just had to be careful. Not to mention the males would go feral, and try to mate with whoever whenever they smelled them.

They were brutes.

She was glad she'd only had the misfortune of having to go through it once. Luckily for her, she escaped that encounter with the upper hand. Nothing had happened. Thankfully, he hadn't been able to finish his work before she escaped.

Another example would be happening to the poor girl very soon as she wandered into the capital.

~~~~