chapter 5 because i feel high like marissa

clementine and marissa had already left the light at this point. they were both estatic, even though one of them was a little (im trying to be nice to you marissa by saying a little instead of telling the truth) high.

"i like that lamp" marissa said. her voice was scratchy and her legs were wobbling beneath her, but she sounded sinsere (how tf do i spell that).

clementine blushed. "he's mine, just so you know" 

"ok, just know if it doesn't work out, i'm next in line" marissa grinned, her face slightly lopsided. clementine could smell the drugs on her breath as she helped her high friend to her house.

a loud gunshot echoed through the air. clementine sharply turned her head to the source of the noise, while marissa slurred lazily, "did you hear something?"

a human-sized moth emerged from the bushes next to the pair, carrying a gun. clementine squealed in a terror-filled voice while marissa slowly turned her head to look at the massive creature.

the moth had cream wings with small gray and brown details on it. they were so thick they looked fake.  the gray and brown colors painted what looked like two eyes on either wing and tied it all together with little dots that looked like freckles scattered across each wing.

the moth man pointed the gun at clementine.

"im a moth assassin" he said. "and you will be assassined"

a/n: marissa this one's for you bby <3333 fuck you but ily <333333