chapter 6 because i don't feel like writing real angst rn

TW: blood but this is moth x lamp it's like lime compared to smut i just mention it and bam it's over

clementine screamed. marissa just stared, a slight grin on her face.

"you wanna go bitch? then let's fucking go" marissa widened her stance, her patterned wings opening to show the larger moth how papery thin they were.

the moth assassin scoffed. "and why do you think you can beat me"

"because i have the power of drugs" marissa snorted (not crack, just snorted). she pulled out a little baggy full of white powder (now it's crack time) and sprinkled it all over the moth assassin. the assassin quickly felt woozy by the amount that had gotten up their nose. the moth assassin swayed on their already unsteady feet and staggered over to marissa.

"let's- let's fuggin' go," the moth assassin breathed. clementine had already started inching away against a wall, terrified for her and her friend's lives.

marissa sent a wicked punch headed straight for the moth's knee. their leg bent at an unnatural angle. their knee buckled and they fell to the ground, smacking their head on the hard concrete.

"i . . . was going . . . to . . . assassin . . . you . . ." the moth's eyes dulled to a murky white color and marissa scoffed, kicking the big moth in the side.

"bitch boy" marissa smirked at the moth and spat on them.

"actually, i prefer they/them pronouns" the assassin corrected, blood spilling out of their mouth.

"oh sorry, bitch- moth" marissa repeated what she had just done and stalked off to find clementine, who had, in the heat of the moment, ran away. to where? marissa didn't know.

but she did have drugs, which was a plus.  

a/n: ayo i might do chapter 7 today

also what the actual fuck is this book