chapter 15 because ACOW :DDDD

it was the dead of night. not even crickets dared to chirp as to disturb the silence. clementine was the only one in the shed not asleep. even marissa had been knocked out by the power of drugs. but the other moth couldn't sleep because of a weird noise she kept hearing.

moooooofuck you mooooooo

it was weird. she's never heard anything like it.

so, like any sane being, they got up, careful not to disturb her sleeping friends, and left the shed to see what it was.

a small cow awaited her.

she screamed.

"hi. i am acow, and i am very epic. can i please sleep in there" the cow said.

clementine had seen crazier shit, so she told acow that they could sleep in the shed. as long as they were quiet and left before everyone else woke up. as long as the cow was hidden from everyone, they both would be okay.

 but, unfortunately, she did scream. and that woke up everyone.

"is that a fucking cow ?? bro wtf" lamp said, their right eyebrow raised in confusion. clementine tried to stutter out a response but failed to do so.

"actually, it's just acow. there's no fucking. unless you want there to be fucking 😏" acow said. a laugh track played and marissa got so scared she shat herself and fell asleep again.

"they're gonna be our friend now ok" clementine defended acow. lamp nodded. 

"we have so many things now wtf" galaxy slurred out, half asleep. 

"yeah every time the author gets bored they add new people," clementine replied.

"makes sense" they all said. then lamp did a backflip because why not.

then acow went to bed in front of the fire and they al went to sleep.

Acow1234 HEHE