chapter 14 because i am bored

vvtinm pls come and read this :(( wing wang 

marissa was out of breath by the time they reached the shed again. they all were. well, everyone except for galaxy bc they can't walk haha

mari had their knife out, the weapon looking odd in her thin wing. galaxy was an endless pit of self defense tactics that everyone drank from. marissa shifted her grip and everyone got ready to attempt to beat up moths three times their size.

"wait i have thumbs can i have the knife" lamp seemed to have just noticed their hands. clementine nodded, and mari begrudgingly handed over the weapon. 

"this is gonna be so cool" snazzy said. "we get to kill people !!!1!!"

"calm down weirdo" lamp whispered. everyone shut the fuck up and watched as lamp crept over to the door of the shed. it was cracked open, and flutters of conversation danced in the wind. they slipped in from the crack. clementine followed the, bc they are #inlove and mari followed bc she's a dumbass. snazzy and galaxy had to stay back bc they were too normal sized to fit.

"i miss my best friend :((" one of the moths said.

"i'm sorry bro we'll kill marissa so it feels even :)" someone else said

"ty dude :D" the first moth said.

"FUCK YOU" lamp charged from the shadows. light seemed to follow their every step, and the fire in their eyes grew tenfold. clementine watched, fascinated, as lamp started battling three large moths.

suddenly, snazzy and galaxy came charging in. they started fighting one of the moths, and clementine took that as a queue to grab marissa and start fighting the other moth.

"do u still have the cock on you" clementine asked. marissa nodded and pulled out a bag almost full of white powder. "throw it on him like the assassin"

"ok" marissa threw the opened bag at the moth. it hit the skin between his nose and mouth. he inhaled it, coughed, and dropped to the floor. marissa let go of clementine's wing and quickly began trying to collect the cocaine that had fallen onto the floor. clementine rolled her eyes and looked around the room. all the moths were knocked out.

"let's go bury them" snazzy sniffled. "i am so sad they died."

"ok" they each hoisted the moth they had killed over their shoulders and headed outside. they each dug a hole and placed their moth inside, then covered them. apparently, snazzy had a funeral speech memorized so he did it and they all cried. they paid their respects, went into the shed, and grieved for the loss of their enemies. then they all realized how stupid that was and partied until everyone got high off of the pure smell of marissa after she had done so much cocaine.