chapter 11 because i am listening to soldier, poet, king and not giving a shit

vvtinm come here

marissa you too if you want

~he will tear your city down, oh lei oh lai oh lord~

clementine's wings bathed in the cold winter air. the sun reflected off of the sparkling white snow and cast its rays all over the quadruple. they walked in near silence, the occasional comment or giggle the only noises. even though it was quite cold out, the sun still beamed down upon the group and everything in their path. it created this weird feeling of being hot yet cold as if they were all shoved into a snowbank and placed under steaming hot water at the same time.

snazzy and marissa walked side-by-side, as did lamp and clementine. the latter was at first in front, until snazzy and marissa had pushed ahead and claimed the jobs of lookouts. clementine and lamp had let them, sighing heavily as if they were upset they didn't have to be the ones to die first.

oh yeah, they were in a situation that could end in them all dying. did i mention that?

clementine rolled over, groaning. she heard several deep voices talking and a squeaky voice that sounded awfully like marissa's responding and interrupting every few seconds. threats clementine could barely make out were passed until marissa screamed out, her voice breaking and falling silent after a couple of seconds.

clementine, lamp, and snazzy all shot up. the mysterious figures held marissa clamped in one of their hands. "we'll give you a one-minute head start if you let us keep this moth" one said, pointing at marissa.

"why tf is she so important?? she's a fucking high moth" clementine spat drowsily. she wasn't ready for this shit. might as well stall by asking questions.

"she killed my bestie" one of the figures choked out. she realized they were probably the assassin's group.

"oh shit let's fucking go" clementine dragged lamp over to the figures and grabbed marissa before sprinting out the door, snazzy and lamp close behind. clementine tossed weak, high marissa onto snazzy's back and the trio of runners sped off into the night, the other assassins close on their trail. they only lost them after lamp quickly set a fire and the burly moths circled around it as if it were a god.

clementine walked with a slight bounce in her step. yeah sure, she was probably going to get murdered soon, but who cared? not this bitch. she had her friends and a lamp by her side.

ugh this chapter is so bad
lmao this book literally improved
the first chapters are just basic ass writing for about 200 words and this one i tried a little and got to 442 words
vvtinm come