Nightmares •Bellamy Blake•

TW MENTIONS OF ABUSE AND
ALCOHOL!!!!!

Please don't read if you are easily triggered by this!!!

🌎🚀

Y/n POV

It's been a week since we got to the ground, I've been keeping to myself and some of the other people have noticed but don't say anything they all most likely know my past.

Eight years before

"Y/n you will be quiet." "But mom he will hurt you!" She's gripping onto my 11 year old shoulders tight looking directly into my eyes it feels like she's staring in my soul.

"Mom I can't leave you." "Sweetie listen to me, you are going to stay very quiet. Do you remember when we were watching old videos you said it would be cool to be an actress?" I nod my head. My voice not being able to come out,

"Good now your roll is to be asleep." "Like sleeping beauty?" I ask my voice is strained from keeping in the sobs I so badly want to let out. "Yes! Yes exactly!"

We hear my fathers drunken foot steps coming down the hall. "Ready." I nod and run to my bed and mom tucks me in.

"What ever happens I love you." she whispers in my ear. "I love you too." I hold my teddy bear tight. And take on my role.

I hear my father walk in and him slamming things. I try my best to not flinch at the sound of glass breaking, cause you don't flinch in your sleep.

"How was work Jeremiah?" "Shut up! I came her expecting my wife to have dinner prepared and I come back for my long day of work to see you doing nothing! Where were you?" "I was with no one." "WHO IS NOAH!" "NO ONE!" "TELL ME WHO NOAH IS RIGHT NOW YOU SLUT!" I hear a loud smack. I keep my eyes shut.

To distract my self I think of Bellamy Blake he lives two doors down. His mother is super nice. I have a crush on him. But how could you not he's kind, handsome and polite when he wants to be. He's been my friend for years! But my thoughts only distract me for so long.

I hear breaking of bottles and my mom screams. I jump out of bed and see dad cut mom with a piece of glass. "MOM!" I scream and run over. Dad grabs my shoulder and pushes me so hard I hit the wall. He runs over and stars punching me.

"You did this! This is your fault! If you weren't born this wouldn't have happened!" "Please dad-" "don't call me that! You lost all rights to call me that!" "I'm sorry!" I cry our but it's no use." The door opens up to reveal guards.

They pry my father off of me and take me to the infirmary to see dr. Griffin

My father was floated that night. I lost both my parents in a span of 3 hours.

Five months later

I'm sneaking out of my room I need to get my mind off things I'm not allowed out of my room past midnight but now it's one o'clock. A guard found me and grabbed me. I got ptsd of what my father did to me. So I started hitting and I only saw my fathers face I kept hitting and I lost control.

Another guard found me and took me to the Chancellor. The Council had a vote if I should get floated but since I just turned 12 they decided against it. So I got put in a cell.

Present day - On the ground-

Every night I can't sleep I find my self just staring at the stars. It's better to see them from the ground you can see the constellations, when your so close to something sometimes you don't see the big picture.