Blushing •Hawk•

Requested by @crazy4hawk

🥋

Hannah POV

I walk into the cafeteria with my tray in hand. I look around and see a familiar red mohawk sitting at the Cobra Kai table, I go to Miyagi-Do but I've been friends with Hawk since he was still Eli so he's cool with me sitting with him.

But since the big fight that happened on the first day, that got Miguel in the hospital the rest of the Cobra Kai's have been watching me, like I'm a trader or I'll hurt someone. Its not like I was in the fight. well I tried to not be in the fight, but sometimes you have to fight back.

I walk up to there table to my usual seat next to Hawk. I see Mitch roll his eyes as I sit but Hawk kick the side of his leg, I sit the tray on the table. "Hey Hannah," Bert says. "Hey." I turn to Hawk, "Any word on Miguel?" Mitch scoffs, "Like you care." "Shut it assface." Hawk defends me, "I do care that's why I asked," "Nothing that I've heard." Hawk tells me.

"Why do you care Hannah? Its your dojo that did it." I roll my eyes at Mitch. "Because before you even joined Cobra Kai he was my friend!" "Yeah well it was your friend that put him into the hospital anyway!" "I cant do anything about Robby!" "You could've stopped him!" "Why are you saying this to me! You could've stopped it to but you were to busy getting your face smashed him with a text book!"

"You little." He stands up with his fists curled, I also stand up. Before he can do anything Hawk stands in front of me blocking him from me. I smirk. "Don't even think about it," "Hawk cant protect you forever!" Mitch says over Hawks shoulder looking me dead in the eyes. "I can and I will!" Hawk yells back, his fists clenching. I see a teacher starting to walk over, I grab Hawks hand to stop him, in my surprise he grabs my hand right away.

"Is everything alright here?" I tug on his hand and he walks back to his seat, I feel my face start to hear up cause he hasn't let go of my hand

"Is everything alright here?" I tug on his hand and he walks back to his seat, I feel my face start to hear up cause he hasn't let go of my hand. "Yes Mrs. Sanchez," Mitch answers. She looks at me and Hawk, I give her a sweet smile, she nods and walks away.

"You're lucky Hannah." He knocks my tray off the table and the salad goes everywhere some of the dressing ends up on my shirt and pants, "Whoops. Lets go." He walks away with some of the other guys go with him giving me glares except Bert.

Hawk squeezes my hand and I start to rub the back of his hand with my thumb without thinking, I see him slightly smirk which makes me go red, I hear him shuffle in his chair. "Did I make you blush princess." He whispers in my ear making me go bright red. "I uhh I ... have to go I got to go g-get changed." I pull my hand away from his and walk out the cafeteria. I hear him chuckle at me.

I kind of miss the Eli side when I got red he wouldn't say anything cause I never did it was always Eli blushing! But now Hawk loves to see me blush and I mean LOVES it! He also loves making fun of me for it which I don't care for.