Blake • Bellamy Blake •

😡

Y/n POV

Bellamy and I have been best friends since we could talk. Now since we are on the ground we haven't spoken a word to each other.

He's taken leadership with Murphy being his second.

We haven't spoken to each other, we've shared glances but no talking.

I'm sitting by the fire that has been made. Their trying to take off our wrist bands that send our vitals to the ark.

"Y/n give me your wrist." Donovan O'Connor came up to me. "Why?" "To take off your band?" He said like it was obvious. (Which it was)

"Oh no need, it's already off." I lifted my sleeve to show it's gone. "Oh, alright. Want some dinner?" I nodded and pulled my sleeve down.

"Here you go m'lady." "M'lady?" "Well everyone's calling Clarke Princess, and since your very pretty thought you'd enjoy one as well."

I couldn't help but notice a certain person staring at us very intently.

"Well thank you then?" "Donovan! Back to work." "Sorry Bellamy I'm off duty." He turned back to me. "Would you like to enjoy this dinner in my tent."

"Sure." We started to walk over but a hand wrapped around my forearm. "She's not allowed." "Excuse me?" I looked at Bellamy wide eyed.

"You didn't take her wrist band off." "No she did I checked." Donovan defended. "Really?" Bellamy lifted my other arm to show my band.

"Cause I don't think you did." Donovan's face was washed over with anger. "You lied to me?" Bellamy spoke for me.

"Didn't you know, she's down here cause she's a good liar stealer and she's manipulative." "Blake! Shut up." He looked at me as if I slapped him across his face.

I never called him Blake it was either Bell or Bellamy. I only called him Blake when I truly wanted him to shut up.

"Your a bi-" "Dont even think about finishing that sentence O'Connor!" Bellamy put his hand on Donovan's chest and lightly shoved.

All he did was shake his head and walked away.

"Why do you still want to wear the wrist band." "Same reason you want it off Blake." "Stop! Stop calling me that!" "Why! Last I checked we don't talk to each other so I'm pretty sure I can do what I want!"

I tried to walk away but his hand was still firmly on my forearm.

"Don't." He said low making me shiver. "Don't what?" "Don't do that." "Do what?" "Walk away."My eyebrows furrowed with confusion.

"Why would you care if I do?" "Cause," he took a deep breath before answering. "Because the last time I let you walk away I didn't see you for a very long time."

"Blake... Bell," he looked down at his shoes. "Bell?" I put my hand under his chin so he'd look at me. "You don't have to worry about me."

He looked at me with unbelieving eyes. "I'm serious." His breath hit my lips making them tingle.

"Promise?"

"I promise Bell."

"Good, now let's take off this wrist band." I rolled my eyes but nodded. "Alright."

Words 518