I did something •Luke •

🎸

Y/n POV

I'm sitting on my bed listing to my new 'Queen night at the opera' record You're My Best Friend has just came on, when there's a knock on my window I look out and see Luke he opens my window and comes in.

"Hey Luke, what's wrong?" He doesn't say anything he just hugs me. "Everything alright?" He shakes his head, I feel tears on my shoulder, I start to rub his back. "Luke are you ok?" He shakes his head again. "You wanna talk about it?" He shakes his head again, he puts his head in the crook of my neck.

I unintentionally start to sway to the music he does the same, "Luke?" He grumbles "You wanna sit down?" "No." "He speaks!" He laughs at me trying defuse the tension. He lifts his head up and looks at me.

"I did something bad." He looks down at the floor. "Luke?" I see tears start to fall again I put my hand on his cheek and move his head to look at me. "Luke I'm sure it wasn't bad." He takes a deep breath. "I... ran out on my parents." My hand drops. taking in the information he told me.

"You what?" "They didn't want me to play anymore! It's my dream I have to chase it!" He sits on the edge of my bed and puts his head in his hands. I stare at him, then sit down next to him.

"Luke. You can fix this." "No I can't!" He lifts his head up and looks at me like I have three heads. "You can. Your parents love you! They'll take you back." "But at what cost. My dream! Y/n my dream! We worked so hard to get to the Orpheum I can't stop now! The band can't stop!" "But it's your family." "But it's my dream!"

I understand where he's coming from but I mean like it's your family! But then again it's his future.

"Luke you know your supposed to consult me before you make a rational decision!" I joke. "I know y/n." He smiles at me. "Look, I get that it's your dream I really do but it's your family. You need them. And they need you. And they love you."

"I can't just go back, I want to show them I can make it on my own. Can I stay here tonight? I don't want to be alone and I just need to think." "Of course Luke." I get up and walk to my dresser and pull out sweat pants and a sweatshirt for Luke cause he's in jeans and a long sleeve white shirt with his orange beanie.

"Here." I throw the clothes at him. "You can't sleep in jeans." "Thanks y/n." He gets up and walks to my bathroom to change. I go grab my pajamas out and wait to use the bathroom. Sweet lady come on and I lay on my bed humming to it.

Then it hits me Luke is gonna be in my room all night! He's gonna sleep in my room! Luke the guy I have liked since I was five!

As I freak out on my head Luke sits next to me. "Thanks again y/n." I sit up "it means a lot." He does his award winning smile at me that always makes me blush. "No problem Luke." I grab my clothes and head to my bathroom and I get changed.

I walk out to see Luke awkwardly sitting on my bed

I walk out to see Luke awkwardly sitting on my bed. How can he look so awkward but adorable at the same time. "You good Luke?" "Oh uh yeah." He looks up at me blushing. Why is he blushing?

"Ok well you can take the bed if you want I'll sleep on the floor." I gather some blankets from a storage bin in my room. "No I'll take the floor." "No your the guest it's ok." "Y/n." "Luke." "I'm taking the floor." "No your not."

He grabs the blankets out of my hand and tosses them on my floor. "See my bed is made." He smirks. "Yes it is." I push him so he falls onto my made bed. "It's even a mattress." I smirk back as he sits there dumbfounded.

I pick up the blankets but I feel a arm snake around my torso. "Luke!" I shriek as I fall backwards but my bed caught my fall, I look up and see Luke above me. "Now stay." He says so low and serious it makes me shiver.

We stare into each others eyes his chain necklace he always wears swinging but I barely notice. I look at his lips and back to his eyes, he notices and licks his lips in anticipation.

I gently grab his necklace pulling him down. I look up at him he nods his head in approval and in seconds my lips are on his.

It was sweet and gentle it was like we were making sure each other were comfortable

"Luke?" I whisper when we pull apart his arms are planted next to my head as he hovers over top of me. I look down. "You probably should've gave me more coverage pants." I giggle and shake my head he rolls off of me so we are both laying on the bed.

"We could both sleep in the bed that would be a compromise." I tilt my head to look at him.
"That would be great." I look up at the ceiling.

We sit in comfortable silent as Love of my life plays in the background.

I get cold and move closer to him putting my head in the crook of his neck I plant a soft little kiss there thinking that was it but Luke had other intentions. He moves so he's over top of me and kisses me more passionately then before. But I'm not complaining.

I smile into the kiss forgetting all that was happening before.

Word count 1,000

Word count 1,000