Be safe Carl Grimes pt 2

Requested by @JustAnotherPerson86
TW mentions of blood
Go read part 1

🔫

Hannah POV

Once we got to the Sanctuary I was pulled out of the truck and forcefully pushed into a room, they ripped off the bag that was over my head, yanked off the rope that was around my wrist, but they left the tape on. So I quickly yank the tape off even if it my result in something bad.

"Put this on!" A man with a raspy voice told me, he threw clothes at me to catch but I just let them land on the ground and stare at him.

He has a resisting hair line and a creepy handle bar mustache, with dark brown eyes.

"I'll be back and when I am you better be changed." And with that the metal door shut with a loud bang, I jump a bit at the sound.

I cautiously walk over to the clothes I pick them up, it looks to be the same as what Daryl was wearing definitely won't fit me, I do as the man said and put it on. And like I predicted it's way to big for me so I roll the sleeves up to my elbows so now it looks like I have puffed sleeves.

I look around the room which is useless cause there's nothing in here, so I just sit down and wait for that guy to come back.

I just wanna go home.

I try to stop tears from coming from my eyes if they see me crying there definitely think I'm weak they already do cause I'm a 'kid' I can't let them think I'm even weak.

After what feels like an eternity but in reality barely a two minutes, the door opens with blinding light, it's the man from early but accompanied by Dwight.

They walk over to me and grab my shoulders and pull me up aggressively, they take me to another room with a chair and tie my hands behind my back with rope.

The man with the creepy mustache bends down to my eye level and smirks at me, he opens his mouth to say something when a gun shot goes off.

"Dwight go check that out." I don't see it but I hear the metal door open and close.

Great I'm alone with this creep.

I use all my strength to not roll my eyes at him. "Hi! I'm Simon." I can't tell if he was being sarcastically happy or not. "Now I heard you might know Alexandra's plans, now you are gonna tell me them cause I don't like hurting kids." He looks at me waiting for me to talk.

"I'll talk if you take the rope off me." I give him a innocent smile. "No." "Then I ain't talking." I straighten up in my chair so I'm and inch above him, looking him dead in the eye.

"And there's nothing you can do to me that will make me talk." He stares at me angry when the door opens he breaks eye contact but I continue staring at him well glaring at him.

Simon got up to talk to the other guy in the room. There whispering to each other. "Who?" "I think his name is Carl, Ricks son." I perk up in my seat.

What is Carl doing here! What. An. Idiot.

"Alright is he with Negan?" "Yea he's giving him a tour. He told me to keep the girl away from him till further notice and." He whispers so low I can't hear him anymore. "Good thinking." Simon said as he made his way back over to me.

"I bet you heard your little friend is here." I blankly stare at him. "And Negan's with him and you know what Negan has?" "I hope teaching wasn't your day job those kids would be asleep right now." I yawn while I spoke.

"You know what kid." Before I had time to even process his fist collided with my nose, if my hands weren't tied behind my back I would've flew out of the chair. My eyes started watering and my nose stung I felt blood start to drip from my nose.