Married •JJ•

TW mentions of Alcohol 

🌊🏄🏼‍♂️

Y/n POV

"JJ! Put me down!" "No can do princess!" "Ugh JJ!" I scream but I couldn't help but laugh as he's carrying me down to the docks on his shoulder.

He's about to throw me in cause I threatened him. "JJ I promise I won't throw away your beer!" "Nope I don't trust you." He says picking up his pace. I start to get nervous.

"JJ I want a divorce!!"'I scream as he throws me in. The water was cold it took my breath away. I pop back up and push all the hair out of my face.

"You jerk!" "Don't call your husband a jerk." "Ex husband!" I yell as I climb up the ladder to get back on the dock.

"You cant we have been married for like 30 years." He laughs at me.  "JJ we are 16 we couldn't have gotten married 30 years ago."

"Huh. Are you sure cause." "Your lucky your cute." I say as I walk back up to John b's house.

If your wondering why JJ said we have been married for 30 years here's why.

(Eight years old)

"Kie do we have to watch this?" JJ squirms on the couch he's in the middle of me and kiara John b and Pope are on the floor in front of us. "JJ." He looked at me with hope. "Yes we have to watch it!" I say he groans and puts his head on my shoulder.

"Here's the best part!" Kiara says getting excited we both inched off the couch to see better we were watching me and Kiara's favorite show. 'Boy meets world. But when I moved JJ's head fell "ow" "SHH!" Kiara and I whisper yell.

"You did great Cory."
"It was kinda cool staring down an angry mob I never knew I had it in me."
"Some times the reluctant warrior is the bravest warrior."
"Your not gonna like kiss me now are you?"
"Would it be your first kiss?"
"Hey don't come near me."
"Because it would be interesting if all your life you remembered that your first kiss happened when you thought you looked weird wouldn't."
"No it wouldn't be interesting get away move."
"Because then you'd know it's not what you look like on the outside that matters it's what kinda person you are."
"You shouldn't kiss somebody who you aren't married to."
"Hmm yeah I would have to feel I really knew the person and that I liked him."
"Good."
"Good."
*Cory and Topanga kissed*
"It was my first one to."

"Awww!" Kiara and I say together

"Awww!" Kiara and I say together. "Bleck!" JJ John b and Pope said.  "Do you know how many germs and bacteria are in a kiss."

Kiara and I looked at each other then kissed Pope's cheek. He wipes his cheeks quickly. "Gross!" He gets up and runs to the bathroom.