Sick • Bellamy Blake •

🥴

Request by @NOTscrappy

Maggie pov

I groaned as I stretched, the morning sun beating down on my tent made the temperature unbearable. Dribbles of sweat beaded on my forehead and the back of my neck.

I could hear Bellamy outside already ordering people around.

I finally got the strength to get up, I felt dizzy as soon as I stood up. I blamed it on the lack of water.

I still felt dizzy as I got water. Everyone was moving around building a fence around the camp.

"Good morning Princess." Bellamy came over and kissed the top of my head. "Morning." I said groggily. "You feel hot?" Before I could explain my other feelings besides being hot a loud crash was heard.

"Jackson!" He yelled. "Busy day Maggie talk at lunch?" I nodded. He smiled and went to where the crash was.

I grabbed some berries and right when I swallowed I felt like I was going to throw up.

Sweat continued to bead down my face. I looked around and no one else seemed to have the same problem as me.

A breeze went by I thought it would feel nice but it left me feeling cold and uncomfortable, I was still sweating.

I went back to my tent coughing, the berries felt like it was about to come back up.

I laid down the tent felt like it was spinning. I would close my eyes and it would just get worse.

"Maggie!" Murphy yelled and walked into my tent. "Oh gross you look like death." "Thanks Murphy, just what I wanted to hear."

My eyes were shut but I felt his hand go to my forehead. "Your burning up!" "No, I'm cold." I pulled a blanket over me.

"I gotta get Bellamy." I grabbed his hand. "No." I stared directly at him. "You can't. He's so stressed and busy from building the fence. I can't bother him with something small." Murphy looked around.

"If I don't tell him and he finds out he will be so mad at me." "No, I'll make sure he won't. Just let it be." He took a deep breath. "Fine." His head fell in defeat.

"Thank you." "I'll go get you some more water." "You are a life saver Murphy." He hummed annoyed in response.

My stomach hurt so much that I couldn't even lay down. And when I went to get up I would get dizzy.

Murphy came back from getting me water. "Maggie you should lay down." "But my stomach hurts." He stoped moving. "You're not pregnant, are you?" "What! No! Murphy!" "Sorry just checking. But sleep is best for this." I nodded hesitantly.

I sipped a little bit of the water and laid down. "Go to sleep." I nodded.

Soon the dizziness went away and I fell asleep. I dont know how long I slept but when I woke up there was a plate of food next to me.

I don't know if Murphy or Bellamy left it.

But I started to eat and immediately I felt like I needed to throw up. I got up and went outside, Bellamy walked over to me.

"Have you been in the tent this entire time?" He asked. I nodded, I was afraid any word I would say I'd throw up.

"Sorry I missed you at lunch, I had to work right through it." "No, your... your fine." "Are you feeling alright?" "Bellamy we need your help!" A voice yelled before I could answer Bellamy's question.

His head dropped, I brushed the hair from his eyes. I wanted to kiss him but whatever is going on with me doesn't need to get him to.

He is way to busy to have a sick day.

I lifted up his head and gave him a smile. "Go, they need you." "But." "Go Bell." He gave a small smile and ran to where they needed him.

I poured myself some water hoping it would not make me throw up.

The rest of the day was spent in my tent. The sun started to go down and Murphy came in with some dinner.

"Bellamy is still working." I nodded and ate some of the berries. "Murphy." I put my hand over my mouth. "Maggie? You look like you're gonna throw up."

For the first time today I couldn't stop it. I unzipped my tent and ran out.

"Maggie?" Bellamy said as I ran past him.

I went outside the wall and threw up behind a tree.

"Princess? Are you okay?" Bellamy held my hair back. "Ye-." My throat burned as everything I ever drank and ate today came up.

Bellamy started to rub my back.

"Have you felt like this all day?" He asked. I slowly nodded. "Maggie, why didn't you tell me?" I stood up my back against the tree.

"You were so busy with running the camp that I didn't want to stress you out more." "Princess, I'm never to busy for you." He brushed the hair out of my face.

"Sorry I didn't tell you." "Don't be sorry." He kissed my forehead. "Come on let's go back to camp, I'll take care of you." He wrapped his arm around my shoulder and we walked back to camp.

Words 875