Focus • John B •

😳

Y/n pov

"Y/n for the last time I don't understand this!" John B groans before he hits his head on the table I put my hand where he was about to hit.

"It would be easy if you just pay attention! Now look." "Fine." He groans again. The library door opened, John b's head shot up to look.

"John b." "What? I'm listening." I look at the door to see Sarah Cameron. I mentally rolled my eyes.

"Stop looking at her and focus!" "I'm not looking at her." "Well your not looking at your notes either." "You're so bossy." He rested his head on his hand.

"Thank you. Okay now pay attention!" "Fine fine."

•••

"Okay, do you understand... John B!" "Huh?" I turned around to see where he was staring. "Stop staring at Sarah! Your gonna freak her out." "I wasn't staring at her!" This time I actually rolled my eyes.

"Do you just want to study with Pope." "No, he makes me feel stupid with all his big words." "Maybe that's what you need. Look John B if your not gonna pay attention I'm just gonna go." I started to gather my books and papers.

"Wait! Y/n no, stop." He slapped my hand lightly. "Dude?" "I'm paying attention!" "You keep staring at Sarah I don't think that's paying attention."

"Y/n! Ugh! I wasn't staring at Sarah!" He practically yelled. "I was..." his voice lowered. "I was looking at you." "What?"

"Y/n do you really think I wanted to study? You were right! If I wanted help studying I would have asked Pope. But I didn't! I asked you! I asked you cause I knew it was the only way to be alone with you without JJ and Kie walking in! Please tell me you're smart enough to understand this."

"Wow." "Wow? That's all you have to say?" "What else am I supposed to say John B!" "I don't know maybe, I don't like you that way, or, I feel the same way. Something! Anything!"

"I like you too you dummy." "What?" I shook my head with a smile. "Really! Like no joke?" "Oh my gosh." I grabbed the back of his neck and pulled him down I kissed, he didn't kiss back at first but then he did, and it was amazing.

" I grabbed the back of his neck and pulled him down I kissed, he didn't kiss back at first but then he did, and it was amazing

Words 390