Einstein and Mystery Girl •Carl Grimes•

🧟

Y/n POV

I'm walking into town walkers are everywhere! Nothing different though, I walk into my favorite shop I've cleared it out so many time that it's safe to sleep in.

I start making my way to the corner of the shop where I have a mattress, sleeping bag and some waters. I lay down and pick up a comic book I found on my run today.

A couple minutes pass by and I hear some gun fire outside, I grab my knife and gun and head to the door.

All is see is walkers then a boy maybe around my age shooting at them I debate on helping cause I could get hurt or die. But I run out shooting a walker that was coming up from behind him.

He looks up and sees me. "Come here!" I shout he debates on it. "Ok die that's alright with me." I start to walk back to the shop. "Who are you." I hear him yell over his gun fire. "A person that was going to save you."

I open the door and turn to see him running my way I push the door open so he can come in. I shut the door quickly and I hear the click of the gun. "You've got to be kidding me." I groan.

I turn with my hands up. "Drop your weapons." "No." "What?" "No." "Drop your weapons." "No. Because the only thing that's keeping the walkers out there from killing you is me. Unless you want me to open the door which I will gladly do." I move so my back is on the door and all I need to do is put a bit of pressure on it and the walkers will swarm.

"But that means you'll die to." He smirks at me like what he just said had any meaning to it.

"Oh wow we got a real Einstein here. Hey dingus the way I see it I'm dead either way, your holding a gun to my head and behind door number one is walkers that want to kill. So the odds aren't really in my favor. Unless you put the gun down."

He thinks about what I said then puts the gun down. "Don't try anything or I won't hesitate!" "Ugh your no fun." I walk past him back to my mattress and pick up my comic book.

I look up and just see him staring at me. "I'm Carl by the way." "Cool." "Isn't this were you tell me your name?" "Why should I it's not like I'll see you again." He backs away to grab his gun. "Chill I'm not gonna kill you! It's just when the walkers are gone I'm gone to." I don't look up from my comic as I talk.

"You don't have to, you can join my group. I just have to ask you three questions first-" "Let me stop you right there." I look up from the comic to make eye contact with him. "I don't do groups more people you have, the more you get attached and more likely they die. So thanks for the offer but no." I look back to my comic book and continue were I left off.

He's just stands over top of me. "You know you could sit down. Over there." I point to a lawn chair. "Uh yeah ok."

Next day

I didn't sleep that well cause I didn't know if this Carl person was gonna kill me in my sleep.

I see the sun come up so I get up and start packing my things. I've been in this town for a week or so time to move on.

I get my bag and start packing, I hear moving behind me I turn and see Carl starting to get up. "Hey, good morning!" "Well your a morning person." "Where you going?" "I've stayed here for a week or so, so it's time for me to head off. The walkers from last night are cleared out so its my time to go. So bye hope you live!" And walk out the door.

"Can I at least get your name mystery girl?" he yells out the door but not loud enough for walker to hear. "I like 'mystery girl' call me that if you ever see me again. Bye Einstein!"