Love • Robby •

💋

Y/n POV

I laid on the couch of my apartment as Robby was in the kitchen. My mom and dad were out on a business trip so I'm home alone.

"Here ya go." He walked in with a bowl of popcorn. He lifted my feet up as he sat down. I scooted next to him resting my head on his shoulder grabbing some popcorn.

"Thank you, so what are we gonna watch?" I flipped through my list on Netflix. "I don't care." "That's no help." I laughed. I looked at him as his eyes stared at the tv.

I took the time to admire his features. His incredible jawline, his very faded scar from his time in juvie above his eyebrow. His bright but some how also dark hazel green eyes.

He turned to me. "What?" He smiled. I couldn't help but notice how the right side of his mouth when higher up than his left.

"I love you." Is all I say as my eyes darted around his face appreciating every inch of his appearance. "I love you too."

My chest got tight as I realized how close our faces are. Each breath he lets out it hits my lips making me want to close the gap between us. But for some reason I'm liking how it's making his face turn. How he went from innocent little dog to licking his lips waiting for the go ahead.

It's like I'm playing fetch with him. I'm in full control. He presses his lips together begging for me to do or say something. When I don't he makes his move.

He pushed me back into the couch I let the remote fall out of my hands. He was over top of me before his lips touched mine his hands roamed around. Not on me but around me which only made him much more desirable.

I licked my lips, he took it as an invitation. He kissed me hard and passionately his hand cupped my jaw making sure I don't move without his say.

I squeezed my legs together as he straddles my waist. My hands gripped his hips pulling him down so he's fully on top of me. My hands roamed his toned chest and arms. Anywhere. I wanted to remember how he felt... How he made me feel emotionally and physically.

"Y/n." He groaned. I smiled as he left a trail of kissed going down my neck to my collar bone then back up planting more at my neck. "Robby." I beamed with pleasure. A shiver went down my spine I felt him smile up against my skin.

"I love you." I whispered. "You have no idea how much I do." He lifted his head and looked at me straight in the eye. "I love you too. I've never felt this way about anyone before."

I smiled at his words knowing he feels the same way.

"I love how you play with your hair when your nervous." He kissed the top of my head where my hairline is. "I love how hard you can punch." He grabbed my hand and kissed my knuckles.

"I love how you always wear two hair bands just incase someone needs one." He kissed my wrist that held the two rubber bands.

"And I love how you slightly stick your tongue out when your thinking really hard about something."  He said slowly leaving down kissing my lips. It was slow not rushed at all.

"I love you so much Y/n Y/m/n  Y/l/n." He lifted up slightly so I could see the seriousness in his eyes. "I love you so much more Robby Swayze Keene." I grabbed his shirt collar pulling him in and kissed him pouring all the emotions I wouldn't be able to put into words into it.

A/n I have no clue if Robby's middle name is Swayze, I looked it up and it said Swayze. So don't quote me on it if I'm wrong.

Words 672