Chapter 5 ✔

**in the morning**

*Jordan's POV*

I woke up and noticed my head was on Benny's chest. His arm was around me too. I got up, not thinking about how he was still sleeping. Our treehouse was fairly big, so I didn't trip over anyone.

"Hey" I heard a faint voice, knowing it was Benny. Oops. I woke him up too.

"Hey," I replied, smiling. "I'm sorry I woke you up."

"It's perfectly fine." Benny said, happily.

" Why are you so happy?" I asked.

"Because I realized something." He smiled.

"And what did you realize?"

"I'm not telling you," he said.

"Whatever," I rolled my eyes and climbed out of the treehouse, followed by Benny.

We started walking along the sidewalk and saw a group of kids farther down the road.

"Who's that?" I asked, curious.

" I don't know..." Benny said slowly.

"Well we're about to find out." I said.

We continued walking slowly, and they started walking towards us. Then, 20 feet away from us, I realized who it was.

"Oh shit," I commented.

"What?" Benny asked, concerned.

"It's none other than, Phillips, the greatest (note the sarcasm) guy in the universe." I informed Benny.

"Great," he said sarcastically.

As we approached them, I noticed Phillips had a smirk on his face.

"What do you want?" I asked, annoyed.

"Well..." he started, the smirk turning into a smile, "you." He finished.

My eyes went wide. I know he was just messing with me, but I hated this guy with a passion. I mean, really, what the hell was he talking about, and why was he doing this? Even though it's pretty obvious that he likes me. He doesn't keep it a secret at all. I don't hang around him or his friends because of that. But he has never tried to do this before. What is wrong with him?

"Well, yeah, of course, but, the thing is, I don't want you" I retorted.

"Yeah...you do" he said, stepping closer to me and grabbing my hand. I shook my hand out of his grip, but he grabbed it again and pulled me closer to him. Okay, this guy wanted to irritate the crap out of me. I won't let him. I looked over at Benny. I could tell he was mad. Why was Phillips doing this?

"Stop it." I was getting really mad.

"Baby, come on, don't deny it." He said.

"Deny what?" I asked, trying to get away from him.

"Us," he said pulling me closer. I couldn't get away. He put his hand on my cheek and made me look into his eyes.

**Phillips POV**

I was only doing this because Dani asked me to. I wouldn't normally do things like this, but since it has to do with Jordan, an old "friend" of mine, I agreed. She wouldn't listen to me and I ran out of ways to try to get her seperated from Benny.

I didn't know what to do. I was standing right in front of her, 2 inches away from her face. I couldn't stop. I started to lean in. Luckily, she did too. I felt her lips crash against mine. My heart started racing. But it couldn't.  I'm dating Dani. That's why I'm doing this. Right?

Hey guys! I felt like I needed to update, so here! I'm sorry it's really short. Although, I am kinda proud of it. I dunno. Tell me if you like it please. I want to know! Have a great day/night/whatever...
Byea
-Alex

P.s. last minute I got some tips for this chapter from magicgurl217 and so I edited this chapter.