Chapter 23

Thank y'all so much. In a matter of HOURS the reads went up to 13k. I'm just so greatful for that. Anyway... Continue...

*Jordan's POV*

So, Benny kissed me. Man, did I miss that. The kiss was pretty long. Nothing really big happened. It was just a kiss.

We pulled away, and I couldn't help but smile.

"So, you broke up with-" I was cut off.

"Benny!"

It was Dani...

----

*Benny's POV*

"Benny!"

I turned to see Dani walking up to Jordan and I.

"Jordan, its okay. I'll handle her," I said. Jordan walked away, and I walked to Dani.

"Benny-"

"No. You shouldn't be here." I told Dani.

"Yeah, I was thinking about that. Can we please start over?" Dani begged.

No, I finally have Jordan and that's all I need.

"I'm not sure that's the best idea." I said.

"Oh. Please?" She begged. "I honestly miss you. Please please please give me a second chance,"

"Um..." I looked over at Jordan, who was talking to Squints. She looked so innocent.

"Please...?" Dani asked.

"Um..." I said. "Okay,"

---

*Jordan's POV*

"Hey Squints?" I said.

"Yeah...?" Squints asked.

"What do you think they're talking about?" I asked, motioning to Benny and Dani. Squints shrugged.

"I dunno, what do you think?" He asked. I shrugged.

"Who knows." I sighed.

"Well, not to worry you or anything Jordan, but, its Benny and Dani we're talking about." He said.

"Wow, thanks Squints. You always know exactly what to say." I said sarcastically.

"Well, what can I say? I'll always have your back," he winked, then walked away.

I rolled my eyes, then looked at Benny and Dani. Dani started to walk away, and Benny walked towards me.

So, we're good. Dani is out of the picture. Great!

---

*Benny's POV*

"Jordan! Please wait!" I shouted.

"No! Benny! God damnit! Don't you see?! The only reason I dated Phillips was to get back at you for dating Dani! But, obviously that doesn't matter to you!" Jordan screamed at me. Yeah. She isn't gonna accept me dating Dani again.

"So, just- just don't talk to me." She walked away.

I've lost her.

Again...

Okay, sorry for all these short chapters. But, that's just how it happens. I write part of the chapter, then don't feel like making it longer. So... Deal with it. Anyway, hope ya liked this chapter.

Vote?
Comment?

Have a good day!