Chapter 19

*Jordan's POV*

Benny still likes me. Thank god. And he said he was- or needed to- brake up with Dani. I can certainly help with that.

(Writing this when I'm tired might not be the best thing lol)

*Benny's POV*

I really did want to brake up with Dani. She wasn't the same as Jordan. But, nobody could ever be the same as Jordan.

---

"Dani!" I called to Dani. This is it. I'm going to brake up with Dani for Jordan. And, I want to. I want to do it.

"Yeah?" She asked, walking up to me smiling.

"Um... We need to talk..." I said.

"Oh, what's wrong?" She asked, concerned. No Benny. Don't give in.

"Um... I was thinking..." I started. This was hard. But it shouldn't be. Because I like Jordan. Dani was just messing with me.

"I think we need to-" Dani cut me off.

"You're braking up with me..."

"What? No, no no no." I said. Damnit Benny. "Just... Taking a break. I think I need some space. We've been hanging out a lot. I need some time..." What the hell was I doing?

"Oh, so, we aren't braking up?" She asked. I shook my head. She smiled. "Okay, a brake. That's okay."

I walked away.

What the hell is she doing to me?

--------

*Jordan's POV*

Benny walked up to me. Okay, he broke up with Dani. I couldn't help but smile. He just makes me so happy...

---

*Benny's POV*

I walked up to her. She smiled. She thinks I broke up with Dani. What do I do? Well, I have to tell her. I have to. She'll understand. Right?

"Umm... Jordan?" Her smile instantly fell. She knew something was wrong.

"What happened?" She asked.

"I didn't exactly brake up with Dani." I had to tell her. So, I just said straight forward.

"What do you mean?" She asked. She was so innocent.

"We're taking a break." I said slowly. She nodded.

"So, you do still like her..."

Okay, this is a short chapter. But its my second chapter tonight. So... Enjoy. :)