Chapter 20

Omg!! Guys, its chapter 20!! Quite amazing if you ask me...

*Jordan's POV*

"So you do still like her..."

Benny still liked Dani. He didn't brake up with her because he likes her. Why did I even get involved with Benny? He doesn't really like me. If he did...

"Jordan..."

"No, don't talk to me." I walked away.

Why is he doing this...?

*Benny's POV*

She hates me. Jordan hates me. Why? Wait. Why do you think? I'm an idiot. I'm letting Dani get in my head. I need to brake up with her.

I probably just lost jordan forever.

"Jordan..."

She continued to walk away. I tried to stop her. I followed her to the fence of the sandlot. She just walked away.

Yep, I've lost her...

*Jordan's POV*

I walked away from Benny. I can't believe he's doing this. I thought he liked me. I was wrong. Completely wrong.

-----

I walked into my house. My brother glared at me. I rolled my eyes and walked into my room. I closed my door, then sat on my bed. I sighed and layed back.

"Jordan...?" I heard a quiet voice from outside my door.

"Who is it?" I mumbled, not wanting to talk to anyone.

"Yeah Yeah," the voice answered. I sighed and opened the door. I sarcastically gestured for Yeah Yeah to come in, which he took, and sat on my bed. I sat next to him, after closing the door.

"You okay?" He asked, looking me in the eye.

"Just fine," I replied, barely audible. Yeah Yeah looked sympathetic, and hugged me.

"Anyway..." I said, letting go of Yeah Yeah. "Maybe this is better. Like, I won't be held back or whatever." I said, trying to think of positive things. Yeah Yeah only nodded.

"You support me, right?" I asked.

"Of course," Yeah Yeah assured me. I smiled.

"Thank you,"

At least someone was with me...

Short update. Sorry. But at least its an update. And I'm sorry I didn't publish anything earlier. I was at my grandparents house. They don't have WiFi (sigh)... But anyway!!! Hope you liked it. Again, I'm sorry its pretty short. Have a good day!! :)