Epilogue

*Jordan's POV*

Benny's a jerk. We broke up.

Lol jk.

---------

This is pretty much what happened.

One by one, the gang moved.

Timmy and Tommy.

Bertram, although, I'm not really sure what happened to him.

Anyway, Ham also moved.

Along with Kenny and Yeah Yeah.

And Squints.

Then me, but luckily, not that I knew this at the time, I'd be moving to the same place Benny would only two months later.

Smalls was the last one to move. Which, Benny and I later reunited with.

So, what happened to the guys after they moved?

Well...

Timmy and Tommy had something to do with a huge mall. I'm not gonna lie, I didn't pay much attention to them.

Ham became 'The Great Hambino'. I know. Real original. At least you won't forget his name...

Squints married Wendy. Who didn't see that coming? After the way she acted when he kissed her all those years ago.

Yeah Yeah, who I'm personally still in touch with, became a professional bungee jumper. Or something like that.

Bertram, well... he got really lost in time. Nobody really ever saw him end. Yeah, nice way to go...

Anyway, Smalls became the announcer and play by play spokesman for the Dodgers. Which, ironically, is partly what I do.

Benny on the other hand, he is now known as Benny 'The Jet' Rodriguez. I guess he could thank Hercules for that nickname. Benny actually plays for the Dodgers.

Yeah, I guess that's my life...

---

Hope you liked the epilogue. There's been better ones, but deal with it.

Update:

Thank you all so much for 40.1k reads! It really means a lot to me! When I first started this book, I thought I'd delete it because it was really poorly written and just plain bad. But I stuck with it, and grew as a writer. I know sometimes it took forever for me to update, but I had struggles and problems. Also, I thought people would hate this book. But every single read and vote has proven me wrong. So, thanks again. Thank you all for proving me wrong, and helping me grow as a writer... :)