Chapter 26

Omg! Guys, I just updated, and this is so weird! I don't like it! But aye, I can now write with an UNDERLINE!!! Anywhose... Continue...

*Jordan's POV*

"So, I heard we're having a school dance," Phillips said.

"We are?" I didn't hear this. But, I haven't talked to anybody but Phillips for awhile.

"Yeah. You going?" He asked.

"Uh... I didn't even know there was a dance," I explained.

"Oh, well, if you do go, would you want to go with me? As friends, of course." Phillips asked.

"Uh... Sure, why not?" I agreed. I mean, I wasn't going with anyone anyway...

---

"Ya know, this sucks..." I said to Phillips, who was sitting next to me.

"Hey, give it a chance," he tried. I sighed.

"What do you think I've been doing for the past hour?" I said, sarcastically.

"Complaining," Phillips responded.

"That was a retorecal question, dude." I rolled my eyes. He shrugged, then looked away. I looked around, seeing everyone standing around awkwardly.

This isn't even a dance...

"Ya wanna get outta here?" Phillips asked, braking my thoughts.

"Yes please,"

---

"Jordan...?" I turned my head slightly, to see Benny. I sighed, and continued to walk away.

I'm not dealing with him right now...

---

"Jordan!" My brother called. I sighed, walking into his room.

"Stop. Don't enter." He said with a straight face, pointing at me. I backed up to the door, leaning on the frame of the door.

"That Rodriguez kid was here for you," he informed me.

"Why?" I asked, confused as to why he would be here.

"Wanted to talk to you." Asher, my brother said.

"Wow. You're really vague. Thanks." I said, sarcastically, walking out of his room.

"You're welcome," he said, before I was gone.

---

"Jordan?" Benny asked, confused at my sudden appearance at his door.

"Hey, Benny..." I said, reluctantly.

"What are you doing here?" He asked, still seeming confused.

"Asher told me you came over to my house..." I said, shyly.

"Oh, yeah. Um... T-that was nothing. I- uh... Thought it was my house..." He tried to play it off.

"Oh, so... You... Didn't want to talk to me?" I asked, starting to turn away.

"No- I-i mean, uh. Yes. I did want to talk to you." He said, awkwardly.

"Okay... What?" I asked, waiting for him to talk.

"Wait... Why are you talking to me? I thought you hated me." Benny said.

"Yeah, well. People have changed me." I said, hoping he didn't know who I was talking about.

"Oh, okay. Um... Wanna come in?" He asked, trying to be nice.

"Um... I'm not sure that would be the best thing," I said.

"Right. Of course. Okay, let's get straight to it." He started.

"Jordan... Do you still like me?"

---

Okay, another chapter. I'm sorry its really bad. But, I had almost nothing to go on.

Thanks to @DebraThompson7

For the idea of the school dance! It helped. Thank you very much.

And guys. Please. If you have ideas, don't be afraid to share them with me.

Pm me, or comment your ideas! I'll give you a shout out.

Oh, and I'll dedicate the chapter to you, DebraThompson7 when I go onto my computer. Thank you again!

Have a great day, hope you liked this chapter.

Oh, and I'm officially OBSESSED with The Walking Dead now. Just thought I'd tell y'all that. ;)

Love you guys!!

:)