Chapter 21

*Jordan's POV*

I woke up to a quiet house. I walked out to the kitchen, ate some breakfast, and walked out of my house. Walking down the sidewalk, I saw Benny and Ham, along with Smalls. I didn't want to talk to Benny. I wanted to walk by myself. But, that didn't happen...

"Jordan!" Ham called. I sighed, walking towards them. Smalls smiled. I wasn't too close to Smalls, but I fake smiled at him anyways.

"You coming to the sandlot today?" Ham asked. I only shrugged.

"Well, you should. It would be fun." Smalls said.

"I dunno guys..."

*Benny's POV*

I wanted Jordan to come to the sandlot. I know the reason she doesn't want to come is because of me.

"Jordan... Can we please talk...?" I asked. She didn't even look at me.

"I'm not sure that's the best idea..." Was all she said, then continued walking. I sighed. I know she'll never want to talk to me ever again.

"Jordan, please..." I begged. She sighed, then stopped in her tracks. She turned to me.

"C'mon Smalls," Ham said, then he and Smalls walked away.

"Jordan-"

"No. Benny. Listen. I understand that you don't like me. But, I like you. I'll just have to live with it. Yes, I don't like Phillips. Big surprise, I know. But..." She said.

"Jordan..."

"What?" She asked.

"I'm sorry. Can I please explain?" I was really sorry. She'd never believe me though.

"Fine. But I'm warning you. I might not listen."

I sighed before saying, "Jordan, listen. Please. Dani-"

"Its always Dani, isn't it?" She said, turning to walk away. I grabbed her hand.

"Okay, I get it. But-" She cut me off.

"But nothing. Please, Benny. Just... Just leave me alone." With that, she walked away.

I miss her so much.

-----

I'm gonna do it. I'm gonna do it. I'm gonna do it. Nothing's going to stop me. Nothing.

"Dani!" I called. She walked over.

I'm gonna do it.

"Hey Benny," Dani said.

Don't listen to her Benny.

"We need to brake up," I said plainly.

I did it.

"Oh, we do...?" Dani said, looking down at the ground.

Don't give in, Benny.

"Yes. Dani, I'm sorry. I just can't date you. I- I just can't." That was all I said before walking away.

You did it, Benny.

I only hope Jordan will forgive me...

Again, wrote this at my grandparents. But, I'm sorry, it kinda goes back and forth between past and present tense. It bugs me. But, I'm sorry. Hope you liked this chapter. Idk what's coming next... Have a good day! :)

Oh! And thank you guys sooooooooooooooo much for 12.6k reads. Plus 334 votes. (As of 2:06 pm 7/29/15 when ive had no WiFi since yesterday) but, again, THANK YOU!!! like, really. Some of you vote EVERY. SINGLE. CHAPTER. and even my author's notes. Thank you all so much!!