Rules and requests!

Hey guys! SRW here! This is my second book that I've put out. For all you new readers, hello and welcome!

So here are the rules:

1. All requests must be made on this page. It gets too confusing when other people request on other chapters, and it's harder to find them.

2. These requests are written with female readers in mind, and I will only write about the male danganronpa characters. So I don't write any male readers. However, I *will* write about female readers dressing up as a guy for a reason.

3. I don't write lemons, or any other kinds of smut! I will occasionally write some lime if I feel like it.

I will take most other requests and AUs.

4. When you make a request, please give me some details. Like whether or not you want it to take place in the game's universe, or a world where Monokuma didn't take over the school.

They can also take place during the bonus modes. AKA the "dating sim" modes where no one dies. You can also request the Ultimate talent if you want a specific one.

Now, with all of that out of the way, I will be listing the characters I will take requests for. A few of them will not be listed since I don't feel comfortable writing about them.

As for boyfriend scenario requests, just give me a theme, and choose what game you want me to write about. I will write a little scenario with all of the guys from that game.

As I said in the description, I don't take requests for the Danganronpa V3 since I haven't gotten the chance to play it yet.

Makoto Naegi
Byakuya Togami
Leon Kuwata
Mondo Owada
Chihiro Fujisaki
Kiyotaka Ishimaru

Hajime Hinata/ Izuru Kamakura
Nagito Komaeda
Kazuichi Soda
Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu
Gundam Tanaka