Baking Scenario (Danganronpa THH)

(This was requested by olixaQ-. I'm going to use a different format for the baking scenarios. Sorry that they're really short.)

Makoto Naegi:

-You asked him to come over to make cookies with you.

-Makoto accidentally dropped an egg on the ground, and you laughed because of the irony.

-Luckily, that was the only bad thing that happened. In the end, you guys made some pretty good cookies.

Byakuya Togami:

-Byakuya visited your dorm, and found you baking. Obviously, he didn't want to help out, so he just watched you.

-You suppressed the urge to giggle when you "accidentally" got flour on his nose.

-Let's just say he got his revenge. How, you ask? Let's just say it involved the two of you, and the couch.

-By that, I mean that he teased the hell out of you until you were as red as a cherry.

Leon Kuwata:

-Leon wanted to eat something sweet, and you offered to help him make something.

-Leon got behind you, and put his hands over yours as you mixed the batter for the cookies.

-You blushed like a maniac.

-When you two were done, he insisted that he feed you some of the cookies.

Mondo Owada:

-He was reluctant at first, thinking that he would just make a mess of all of the ingredients.

-He had a surprisingly soft touch, and you could see how hard he was trying to assist you in your baking.

-"This ain't so bad."

-The two of you made a successful batch of cookies together.

Chihiro Fujisaki:

-Alter Ego wanted to see what a real cake looked like, so you and Chihiro decided to make one.

-Chihiro was definitely nervous, but definitely seemed to enjoy baking with you.

-Alter Ego even helped you out with the measurements for ingredients.

-You and Chihiro enjoyed the cake together, and Alter Ego seemed pretty satisfied.

Kiyotaka Ishimaru:

-You asked Taka to help you with baking since you thought he would be good at it.

-Turns out, he was amazing at it. He made sure that you had the right measurements, and even offered to mix them together for you.

-Afterwards, you two ate cookies together. However, Taka was very strict about how many you ate.