Hot Stuff (Leon x Ultimate Model reader)

(This was requested by CallMePeko.)

Y/N's POV

"Where is that damn hoodie?!"

I thought to myself as I searched through my closet, looking for my "lucky hoodie." Well, that's what I called it anyways. For the past few years that I've owned it, it had done its job of hiding me from public eyes, and no one has recognized me once while wearing it.

Unfortunately, my closet was filled to the brim with clothes that I've modeled for, or parting gifts from previous companies I've worked for. It was one of the few downsides of my occupation, but it wasn't nearly enough to make me quit.

"Aha! There you are!" I exclaimed when I finally found the hoodie. I held it close to my chest. I was still surprised how I managed to keep it in good condition, but I didn't question it.

It was a simple grey hoodie with an image of three pickup trucks in a line. It was incredibly cheesy, but I found it humorous. I slipped it on, and smiled as I pulled the hoodie over my head.

"I still wish I could've met the person who gave me this hoodie. I still remember finding it in front of my dorm room in a box. There wasn't even a note or anything. It didn't help that a lot of the guys at Hope's Peak had crushes on me either..."

Setting aside my curiosity, I grabbed a pair of extremely dark sunglasses, and placed them over my eyes. I nodded to myself in satisfaction before leaving my rather spacious apartment room.

I began walking down the street. My destination wasn't too far, and it was somewhat breezy out, so I wouldn't get hot either. I saw other people my age walking in the same direction as me, but I also saw other people I didn't recognize. So I pulled my hood forward to hide myself a little better.

"I'm glad I finally have some free time to watch a sports game. It's been ages since I've gotten free time, so I definitely need to make the most of these two weeks."

It didn't take long for me to arrive at my destination: my college's baseball stadium. It was smaller than a regular stadium, but it was still an impressive size. After being let in, I went over to the concession stand, and bought myself a few bottles of water so I could stay hydrated.

After buying those, I decided to find a seat in the front row. To my surprise, the dugout was close to the front row. I glanced down at my college's team. A couple of them were talking outside of the dugout, while I assumed the rest of them were sitting inside of it.

As I was looking at everyone, I felt eyes on me. It didn't take long for my eyes to meet a pair of beautiful blue eyes of a guy. Soon after our eyes met, he broke into a smile as he began walking over to me.

"Y/N, is that you?" The voice sounded familiar to me, but I was still cautious since he seemed to know me personally. Which was startling since my body was still covered up.

"Who wants to know?" I whispered harshly. He playfully placed a hand on his chest.

"Damn, I didn't think you'd forget about me. How can a cutie like you be so cruel?" The word "cutie" triggered me to examine the guy's face even more.

That's when I noticed a tiny bit of orange hair peeking out from underneath his hat. My eyes widened before speaking, not believing the conclusion I had come to.

"Leon?" His face lit up when I said his name.

"So you are Y/N! Man, I haven't seen you since Hope's Peak!"