I believe you (Leon x reader)

(This was requested by denki_kaminari34.)

3rd POV

"Sayaka, t-this isn't cool!" Leon shouted as he dodged another slash from the blue haired idol who was trying to stab him.

Sayaka stayed silent as she tried to stab him again, but Leon quickly grabbed the fake sword from behind him, and used it to block the knife.

He then hit her wrist with the sword, and the knife slipped from her hands. She retreated into the bathroom, and closed the door behind her.

Leon, who was still scared out of his mind, ran out of the room. He slammed the door behind him. He started searching his pocket for his room key, and pulled it out. Only, it wasn't his room key: it was Y/N's.

Without having much of a choice, he ran to Y/N's room, and unlocked the door. He closed it behind him, causing the sleeping girl to wake up.

Y/N's POV

I woke up when I heard someone enter my room. I nearly screamed, but when I saw it was Leon, I felt a little more calm. But only for a second. There was fear in his expression.

"L-Leon? What's wrong?" I asked in a calm voice as I glanced at the clock. It was 1:18. He ran over to me, and suddenly grabbed my shoulders.

"Sayaka is crazy! She invited me to her room, and then she started swinging a knife at me!" I could feel his hands trembling.

"Sayaka...tried to kill you?" The thought of that seemed unlikely in my mind. But not impossible.

"Yes! I know it sounds ultra crazy, but you have to believe me!" Leon sounded on the verge of tears. Without another thought, I hugged him.

"Hey, listen to me. It's not that I don't believe you. I just...don't want to believe that someone tried to kill another human being. But if that's what really happened, then I believe you." I held Leon tighter.

His breathing was still fast, so I decided to try and calm him down the only way I knew how: which is to sing a calming song.

(A/N: play the song if you want. As my fans from my other book know, I love The Ancient Magnus' Bride.)

My soft voice filled the room as I patted a beat on Leon's back to try and get his heartrate to drop back to normal. I could feel his body getting less tense as the song continued.

His heavy breathing started to go back to normal too. After finishing the song, Leon was calm again, so I let him go. He flopped backwards onto the bed.

"Thanks Y/N. You're super cool, ya know that?" He gave me a bright smile, and I bashfully glanced away from him. I wasn't used to compliments.

"It's nothing. I used to get really bad nightmares as a kid, and my mom would sing that to me to calm me down." I explained. A question then came to mind.

"Wait. How'd you get ahold of my room key?" He handed mine to me, and I got off the bed as I went over to the table, where another key was.

Low and behold, it was Leon's key. That's when it hit me. I turned to the redhead, and smiled.

"Oh yeah! We spent free time together. You came over to hang out, and we bumped into each other when you walked inside. Our keys fell out of our pockets, so we must've grabbed each other's keys then." He chuckled as I handed him his key.

"Well, I'm kinda glad it happened. I mean, if I had my key instead of yours, I wouldn't be able to get any sleep." I sat down next to him again.

"So...are you going to go back your room, or are you just going to take over my bed?" He looked confused for a second, then he stood up.