Toko's jealousy (Byakuya x reader)

(This was requested by EyerusCat. Sorry if I butcher Byakuya's personality.)

Y/N's POV

"Hmm hmmm hmm hmmmm..." I was humming a song as I made my way to the dining room. We had gone through five trials, and five deaths, so I was trying to stay calm about the whole situation.

Though, part of me thought Makoto was still alive. We didn't technically see him die, so all I could do was hope that he was alive somehow.

When I entered the dining room, it was empty. I sighed softly as I started walking back to my dorm room. I had woken up pretty early, so I should've expected to see the room empty.

"I guess I'll go back to my room. I've got nothing better to do anyway."

I turned around, and started to make my way to dorms. Monokuma appeared in front of me. I clenched my fists tightly. I wanted to punch him, to tear him to shreds for what he put us through. But if I did, I would die.

"Where are you going? The morning announcement hasn't even gone off yet." He said in his annoying voice. I glared at him.

"I have no business with you." I said before walking around him to continue going towards my room.

"You know, you act just like Byakuya. You're both so cold hearted just because both of your families are stacked." I stopped walking, and turned around to face the small bear.

"I am nothing like that arrogant, heartless bastard. I don't look down on people because of their status or how much money they have. He's just a spoiled little rich boy who only cares about himself, and no one else." I turned around to see Byakuya himself standing there.

"Is that so?" He had a small smirk on his face. I sighed. At first glance, it seemed like I hated Byakuya.

But in reality, we had known each other since we were kids. We're both heirs to powerful familes that are a part of the Concil of Global Controllers, so we were bound to meet at some point in our lives.

So I was used to how he acted, and he was used to me. I wouldn't call it a friendship, but it kind of was in its own weird way.

"As a matter of fact, yes. I've never seen you do anything nice for anyone out of the goodness of your heart. If you even have one..." I mumbled that last part. Suddenly, Toko came out of her room, and saw us.

"M-Master Byakuya! W-Why are you talking to...her?" She spoke in an annoyed tone. I glanced at Byakuya, who looked just as annoyed at Toko.

"Oh, I was just telling him that he doesn't have a heart." I smiled. Byakuya scoffed.

"I believe that I assisted you when you fell and scraped your knee when you were a child. I recall you fell because you were running around my backyard like a savage." I rolled my eyes.

"Please. You were doing it because I'm the daughter of the L/N family. Anyway, see you two lovebirds later." I waved as I unlocked my dorm room, and walked inside.

3rd POV

"Man, get a load of that sexual tension!" Monokuma laughed as he dissapeared. Toko's face turned pale.

"S-Sexual tension?! M-Master, do you-?" Byakuya scoffed again as he started walking away from Toko.

"Don't stand to close to me, you filthy pig. And for the record, Y/N is at least tolerable to be around." Byakuya's smirk got slightly wider, which Toko immediately noticed.

"W-Wait! You're a-actually attracted to that-?!"

"Enough. You are to stay at least ten feet away from me. You should also take a shower."