Brother Scenarios (Danganronpa THH)

(This was requested by Vannesa_12345. In these scenarios, you are siblings with the characters, and what you do together as siblings. I will be using a different format for this.)

Makoto Naegi:

-You and Makoto usually hang out by going to arcades, or maybe just a simple walk together.

-You're honestly closer to Komaru though since you two understand each other than Makoto ever could.

-Sometimes all three of you hang out and do various activities with each other.

Byakuya Togami:

-You and Byakuya are twins, which meant that you shared the inheritance of the Togami Corporation. However, you and him are complete opposites.

-The two of you don't really hang out since you don't see eye-to-eye with each other, but you really didn't mind.

-Every once in a while, the two of you will talk while you're at school, or when your family has some kind of business meeting.

Leon Kuwata:

-The two of you are both athletic, and are usually seen practicing with each other.

-When you're not practicing, the two of you are joking around with your friends, or just teasing each other.

-The two of you have always been pretty close since you were kids, and sometimes it seems like you have twin telepathy. Especially when the other sibling is sad, or is in pain.

Mondo Owada:

-Mondo is extremely overprotective of you. Well, Diaya is too, but since you and Mondo go to the same school, he's a lot more protective.

-The two of you are either biking around town, or just hanging out with the rest of the Crazy Diamonds.

-You may be the little sister, but even the gang knows not to mess with you. Because when you get mad at someone, you get mad. Luckily, it hardly ever happens.

Chihiro Fujisaki:

-You are the only person who knows about Chihiro's secret, and since he trusts you so much, the two of you are close.

-You do your best not to get protective over him because you can tell he wants to change himself for the better.

-When you're together, you're usually seen helping him with some of his coding. You may not be the best, but when he's stuck on something, he asks you for a second point of view.

Kiyotaka Ishimaru:

-Unlike your brother, you didn't shelter yourself away from the world, so the two of you are pretty different.

-When he started talking to more people, you did your best to help him get accustomed to social interactions.

-The two of you are often seen studying. Of course, he's the one who forces you to do so, but you know he isn't doing it to be mean. He just has a different way of showing that he cares.