Fake Relationship pt. 2 (Byakuya x reader)

(F/N = Father's name
M/N = Mother's name
B/N = Brother's name
F/L/N = Former last name
F/C = Favorite Cake
S/N = Son's name

I swear I'm insane for writing this much for one character, but I gotta love that slow burn.)

Y/N's POV -another week later-

"Why did I think it was a good idea to talk to her?! I knew she was a little weird, but I didn't think she would chase me with scissors!"

My mind was racing as I dashed towards the boy's dorm. I could hear the sound of maniacal laughter ringing out behind me. My legs were starting to ache a little bit from all of the running, but I knew that if I stopped, it would be bad news for me. Also, the bag I was holding was hitting my legs every other step.

When I finally made it to the dorms, I began to bang on Byakuya's door with all of my might, and started shouting for him to open the door. A pair of scissors was lodged into the wall next to me, and I slowly turned around.

I saw Toko standing there, but she was completely different. She was no longer shy and timid. She was now outgoing and confident. Her tongue was hanging out of her crooked smile lazily, and her teeth were really sharp, as if she were some kind of wolf, or other feral animal. Her eyes were now a blood red color as well.

"I finally caught you, Little Red Riding Bitch!" She used her other hand to point another pair of scissors dangerously close to my neck.

"I believe I told you not to attack anyone on campus, Genocide Jill." A voice said from behind me. I glanced over my shoulder, and saw Byakuya standing there with his arms crossed over his chest.

"I would've left her alone, but she says that she's your girlfriend! She's a lying bitch that needs to be cut up!" She gestured towards me with her scissors. I felt an arm wrap around my waist, and I was pulled backwards. My body now reared against Byakuya's body

"She was not lying to you. Y/N is my girlfriend." He confirmed. The girl in front of us suddenly smiled as she looked at me.

"Juuuuuust kidding! But I have my eye-" She let out a sneeze, which is the second time today. She fell to the ground like she did earlier.

When she stood up again, I felt her confident aura dissipate immediately, and she was nervously looking around at her surroundings. Then her brown eyes landed on us.

She glared at me before running away from us. I let out my breath, which I didn't realize I had been holding the entire time. I moved away from Byakuya, and I could tell he wanted an explanation, but so did I.

"I made you lunch. We could always go to the usual spot." I shook my bag slightly.

"Fine. I needed a break anyway."

-time skip-

"I see. So you were going to return the jacket I lent you, and Toko saw you." I nodded. We had migrated to our favorite bench, and I was explaining the situation.

"Yeah. She said she wanted to talk about you, but before she could, she sneezed. She fell over, and a few moments later, she stood back up. But she was...different." Byakuya chuckled.

"That is because she has a split personality. Her alter ego is the infamous Genocide Jack. Or Jill, as she prefers." My mouth flew open.

"The serial killer?!"

"Correct. You see, my family has a library filled with different police records, and I found it out while reading through the "Genocide Jack" file." He said nonchalantly. I decided not to ask why his family had records like that, and changed the subject.