Forgotten (Kazuichi x shy reader)

(This was my own idea based on a J-pop song I found a couple of days ago. I reccomend reading the lyrics on screen. Please play the song until I say to.)

3rd POV

It was common knowledge throughout the school that Kazuichi Soda was in love with Sonia Nevermind. He made no effort to hide his feelings. In fact, he made it painfully obvious.

However, no one knew that there was someone who loved the mechanic. A quiet girl who had always been there, but rarely ever noticed by anyone.

She believed that she had been forgotten by Kazuichi a long, long time ago, and decided to isolate herself from the entire school because of it. She thought that she would never talk to the mechanic ever again.

That is, until a peppy and extroverted teacher started teaching at Hope's Peak.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Chisa Yukizome was walking down the hallway as she looked at her small notebook with her student's information. She had found all of the students in her class. At least, she thought she had.

She saw something odd as she flipped though the pages. A person's name that she didn't notice before.

"I forgot someone? I could've sworn I found everyone. I guess I still have some work to do!" She said with determination in her voice as she read what little information she had on the student.

She turned on her heels, and headed to the choir room, where her notes said the last remaining student would be. When she got to the room, Chisa tried to open the door. But the door handle barely moved.

"Good thing I brought the staff key with me..." She mumbled as she pulled the key out of her apron.

She effortlessly unlocked the door, and walked inside. At first, she didn't see anyone, and assumed she had gotten the wrong information.

A timid-looking girl with a set of wireless headphones around her neck suddenly walked out of what looked to be a teacher's office, and locked it with one of the small keys in her hand.

When she saw Chisa in the room, she got startled, and dropped the key ring with the two keys on the ground.

Before the girl could grab them, Chisa kneeled down, and held the keys out to her. The girl shyly grabbed the keys from her hand, and quickly backed away.

"You must be Y/N L/N, right?"

"W-Who are you, and h-how did you get in here?" The girl asked. The red-headed teacher smiled warmly at her.

"My name is Chisa Yukizome, and I'm your new teacher. Which means I get one of the staff keys." She twirled a key in her hands.

"Why are you here?"

"Oh right! Well, I've come to ask you to start coming to class tomorrow, and spend your teen years making memories with your fellow classmates!"

"I can't." The girl immediately responded.

"Why not?"

"...I just can't." The girl placed the keys inside her pocket. Chisa let out a small sigh as she walked closer to Y/N.

"Doesn't staying in here get lonely? Don't you want to make friends?"

"Not if it means getting hurt. I-I can't go through that. N-Not again." Y/N said as she looked at the ground.

"How about you just try going to class? I promise it'll be fun. And if you really feel uncomfortable, I won't force you to go anymore." The girl looked at the teacher, and she could tell that she wasn't going to take no for an answer.