Prologue

"He's your role model?" said Kang Dae to his brother Kyonghun as the rain kept pouring.

"Yes, I don't know. I just wanna be like him so bad."

"Hahah... How so? Can you sing?"

"I can."

"Really? I wanna hear!"

*Proceeds to sing catching breath rapidly*

"Hahaha!! OK. OK. Stop. I get it." Kang Dae laughed and patted him. "Mom's calling for dinner," he said before leaving the room.

"*sighs*"

--------

"Hey kiddos, seeing you after a long time." Their dad sat on the chair who just came from duty as an officer.

"It has been just some hours." Mom spoke and everyone laughed.

"Can I get more of that?"

"Sure." 

"Oh! Did you catch that Ha Ha guy?"

"What? HAhah! No, that Ha Ha guy shot himself in the forest." The dad continued eating but everyone stopped.

"He? Killed himself?"

"Umhmm! His last words were like something that he wanted to be. By the way, that's for later. Now, eat."

While everyone carried out eating, Kyonghun kept thinking about how can he be like his role model.

Midnight past 2 am

Everyone is sound asleep while Kyonghun keeps rolling on the left and right sides of the bed. "Everyone at school keeps bullying me that I'm too ugly to be like him. I can't sing well, can't dance well, nobody likes me either. I can never be him." He cries out holding the photocard of his role model.

"I think I don't have any choice." He left the room. He opened the drawer where his dad keeps his revolver.

A loud bang was heard as blood flowed away over the photocard.

"NOO!!! NO!!!" The family woke up screaming seeing the lifeless body.

-----------

Few months later

 'I always wanted to be like him. I don't wanna live anymore.'

"How are you, bro? It was your last writing in the diary. I will fulfill your dreams."

Cogitation

«A Mysterious World»

© ws_writer 2023