11

"This whole place. Why are there people not moving? Now, talk about the apartment. Why is the place so strange? You didn't bring me outside, right? It's just a show. There's nothing rea-" I suddenly saw black and fell with the feeling of a swollen head.

When I woke up, I saw I was in a room filled with weapons and suspicious creepy things such as blood, etc. When I tried to move, my hand was tied hard with a chair I was sitting on.

"Hey!! Someone help me!!" I couldn't remember anything. 

"Ohh, you've woken up." I saw it was the caretaker. "You didn't tell us that you could see again." 

"What are you doing??! Let me go!!" 

"No, no. Not so fast. Only your dead body will get out of here."

"What?! You don't know what you're doing. You must be out of your mind."

"Oh, I think not." He grabbed an axe from the shelve.

"Wh-what are you doing??!"

"I'll make you pay for what you did. I'll make you pay for KILLING MY BROTHER!!" He shouted and paused for a moment.

"I think there's some kind of misunderstanding. I didn't kill anyone."

"Liar. That's right, what else did I expect from a murderer like you? You are a murderer and a liar..."

"I don't understand... What are you talking about?" I'm seriously confused right now that I think I really killed someone and forgot about them.

"Heh! you won't remember, right? Because you forgot! Hahaha!" He laughed in a mockery tone. "My brother really admired you. But you? You are just a wicked snake."

"But I don't really remember. Can you please calm down and tell me about it?" I try to be calm in this odd situation.

"Playing it cool, huh?!" 

"No, I-"

"And you expect me to believe that shit? Suit yourself." he scoffs and turns his back to me while holding the axe only to turn back again and run towards me to chop me with that. 

And me here, knowing nothing to do, I shoved myself to the side where was a lot of stuff which looked painful but... I have to live, you know.

"Oo... Looks like the drug didn't do much effect last night, did it?" 

"What?!" I try to get myself up to the side so I can face him even if I'm fallen.

"I've been adding drug to your breakfast, lunch, dinner so your leg could stay paralyzed. But too bad it didn't work last time." He laughed menacingly. 

I was totally speechless and staring at him blank thinking that's why I couldn't feel my leg when it was just broken. 

"Why are you doing this to me?" I let out an energy less voice not knowing what would happen next also quite knowing the answer.

"You need to pay!" He lunged at me again, but I quickly turned myself with the chair to another side. I was able to avoid him and stay just out of his reach. Then, my hand suddenly felt lighter, and I realized that I managed to loosen one of my ties. That gave me a moment of advantage just as he was getting ready to stab me. I quickly got up and shoved the chair towards him, which broke apart into several pieces and loosened my other hand. He stepped back in surprise.

"Oh, the little hero in you came out, huh?" He didn't even give a 2 and half seconds to stand properly while my leg was giving up, he rushed up to me again and I fell on my knees. 

There's nothing I can do now. My body is giving up too as he got close to me just inches away from setting the axe in my chest...

*Thung*

I know I took forever to update ಥ_ಥ